Andy Fordham

Was watching james cordens world cup programme on itv and he had the darts player andy fordham as England on the wall chart. Whatever happened to all the weight he lost!? looks like he's piled it all back on again!

12 Comments

i was thinking that... i said to my girlfriend thats th eguy that lost lilke 10 stone, and when the camera got closer i thought i was mistaken!

Original Poster

chrisharry12345;8846975

i was thinking that... i said to my girlfriend thats th eguy that lost … i was thinking that... i said to my girlfriend thats th eguy that lost lilke 10 stone, and when the camera got closer i thought i was mistaken!

I know, i told the mrs about it and she didnt believe me untill i showed her pics of after he lost all the weight. Did you see the size of his arms on there!? They were huge!

I thought the same. It looks like he is loosing the battle of the bulge.. shame as he did so well to loose it. x

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/01_01/FordhamSplitDM_468x355.jpg

Original Poster

DragonChris;8847067

Haha, google is your friend! Same image as i showed the mrs.

b00ze

He found he lost his darting ability when he became thin, so is bulking back up

the photo on on the right is him now?

Original Poster

fairy;8847149

the photo on on the right is him now?

That was him before he lost all the weight but he is almost back up to that weight again now!

dh058977;8847081

Haha, google is your friend! Same image as i showed the mrs.

Google ftw.

Although disturbingly, this image also came up:

http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/2680/anywinehousebf3.jpg

If that is/was actually her on the right, then damn, what a shame.

England is full of fat mingers

DragonChris;8847208

Google ftw.Although disturbingly, this image also came up:If that is/was … Google ftw.Although disturbingly, this image also came up:If that is/was actually her on the right, then damn, what a shame.

Yeah that was her...

Id say around 2003?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2642
    2. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44
    3. Weekly game codes giveaway 183722
    4. How much would you pay for this chair?1214

See more discussions