Groups

Andy Murray!!!!! Are you getting behind him tomorrow?

C'mon Andy Murray!!!!!

Just wondering if all the HUKD members from England are getting behind the Murraymiester after that daft thing he said a few years back?!!!!

Was only a joke!!!!

26 Comments

no but i bet you are ya buftie!

dammm im so funny

what did he say a few years back?

Banned

No i wont be. hope he gets smashed 3-0

Yesssssssssssssss come on Andy you can do it.

Original Poster

It was an immature tongue in cheek remark!!!!

Lets hope Andy can do it, the nation needs to get behind him!!!

Banned

Is he that comedian that always has a pint in his hand?

What did he say? That he was Scottish? :P

branchinghenk;7706321

what did he say a few years back?

He was asked something along the lines of "who do you want to win the world cup" (in 2006), he answered "anyone but England"...

Let's be honest, he said the same thing the vast majority of scottish football fans would say. Tongue firmly in cheek, fair play to the boy.

C'MON ANDY!!!

mod

Yeah; been a daftie in the past but he's a Brit and Federer is a prat (replace prat with harsher word)
    Bout time we had a Brit tennis GS champ

Banned

andywedge;7706375

Yeah; been a daftie in the past but he's a Brit and Federer is a prat … Yeah; been a daftie in the past but he's a Brit and Federer is a prat (replace prat with harsher word)Bout time we had a Brit tennis GS champ

Why so much hate for federer?i dont follow tennis like i do football.. seems a ok guy from what ive seen.. His GF looks abit of a miserable sod though...

Come on Federer beat the Scottish twerp

Who cares, Tennis is for posh ***** anyway, Its funny how hes British when hes winning but a Scottish **** when he loses.

SPAMDOG;7706576

Who cares, Tennis is for posh ***** anyway, Its funny how hes British … Who cares, Tennis is for posh ***** anyway, Its funny how hes British when hes winning but a Scottish **** when he loses.

I know. But I still hope he wins.

He's just won the 1st game/2nd set

SPAMDOG;7706576

Who cares, Tennis is for posh ***** anyway, Its funny how hes British … Who cares, Tennis is for posh ***** anyway, Its funny how hes British when hes winning but a Scottish **** when he loses.

Tennis is not really for Posh :). I play

Come on Murray

Serve And Volley Like Henmann

kjbenja;7706410

Come on Federer beat the Scottish twerp

Reported for Xenophobia. :lol:

can't stand the bloke, British or not. Feder is in a different league

hope he gets beat, boring fart

shedboy66;7706983

hope he gets beat, boring fart

He isn't gonna win :thumbsup:. I'd dislike him if we was English, Welsh or Irish

Paddy_o_furniture;7706994

He isn't gonna win :thumbsup:. I'd dislike him if we was English, Welsh … He isn't gonna win :thumbsup:. I'd dislike him if we was English, Welsh or Irish

same here i'm scottish and hope he gets beat everytime just can't stand him

I don't really think much of him either but it has to be said he has achieved more than that man Henman in his time so far ..................lets not forget that eh? And the fact he is Scottish, which has been pointed out nicely, should not be forgotten when he does win a grand slam and gets even better...................He's SCOTTISH!! 1st always.....http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t145/icemanonline/starwarssoldscrewing.gif and British when its convenient for everybody else in the UK http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t145/icemanonline/laughingheadoff.gif

Now ,I'm not being rude, I'm just expressing my opinion like everybody else but I am making sure the fact that he has tanked the A$SE of anything Mr Henman ever achieved and he is really a Scots by birth so you all know this and don't get carried away in the next tournament of Wimbledon calling him British, he is but 2nd only to being Scottish........I think I made my point!! http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t145/icemanonline/laugh1.gifhttp://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t145/icemanonline/scotsflagwavingweedude.gif

Thankyou......

renagade27

renagade27;7708002

I don't really think much of him either but it has to be said he has … I don't really think much of him either but it has to be said he has achieved more than that man Henman in his time so far ..................lets not forget that eh? And the fact he is Scottish, which has been pointed out nicely, should not be forgotten when he does win a grand slam and gets even better...................He's SCOTTISH!! 1st always..... and British when its convenient for everybody else in the UK Now ,I'm not being rude, I'm just expressing my opinion like everybody else but I am making sure the fact that he has tanked the A$SE of anything Mr Henman ever achieved and he is really a Scots by birth so you all know this and don't get carried away in the next tournament of Wimbledon calling him British, he is but 2nd only to being Scottish........I think I made my point!! Thankyou......renagade27

He'll never win nothing, and even at Wimbledon he'll be a miserable BRITISH (I'm assuming his passport that got him into Aus says United Kingdon of Great Britain and Northern Ireland) ****er. Really don't like him and never will. Glad he got tanked.
    I got slated on his twitter for abusing him

Paddy_o_furniture;7708221

He'll never win nothing, and even at Wimbledon he'll be a miserable … He'll never win nothing, and even at Wimbledon he'll be a miserable BRITISH (I'm assuming his passport that got him into Aus says United Kingdon of Great Britain and Northern Ireland) ****er. Really don't like him and never will. Glad he got tanked.I got slated on his twitter for abusing him

" I got slated on his twitter for abusing him!" And so you should have with comments like that.........you need a good spank in public with some Anne Summers utensils :w00t: I good whipping would sort you out! in pink, your colour!!

renagade27

British...............don't make me laugh..................Oh you just did, getting a whipping!!!

Glad he lost.

renagade27;7708492

" I got slated on his twitter for abusing him!" And so you should have … " I got slated on his twitter for abusing him!" And so you should have with comments like that.........you need a good spank in public with some Anne Summers utensils :w00t: I good whipping would sort you out! in pink, your colour!! :)renagade27British...............don't make me laugh..................Oh you just did, getting a whipping!!!

I spent 8 years in the BRITISH army my friend, could fancy a whipping with ann summers utensils mind
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are the free antivirus any good?66
      2. Currys Return33
      3. How long do CEX take to process a bank transfer?87
      4. I would not recommend anyone to buy tickets in viagogo33

See more discussions