Andy Ruiz Jr vs Anthony Joshua Rematch tonight!

Posted 7th Dec 2019
Tyson Fury says all boxers have a boogeyman. Is Ruiz AJ’s boogeyman?
Looking forward to it as great story.
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

12 Comments
Looks like Ruiz has enjoyed the Champions life a bit too much, AJ looks a lot more prepared.

I think Joshua will win it this time, and probably within the first 6 rounds.
Joshua round 6
Joshua took it for granted last time. Doesn't look like he's doing the same this time. So unless Ruiz has borrowed Mike Tyson's fists, Joshua will win.

* All rights reserved to remove this comment hastily in the event I'm wrong
MikeCumbria07/12/2019 13:52

Joshua took it for granted last time. Doesn't look like he's doing the …Joshua took it for granted last time. Doesn't look like he's doing the same this time. So unless Ruiz has borrowed Mike Tyson's fists, Joshua will win.* All rights reserved to remove this comment hastily in the event I'm wrong

Quoted anyway
The wee fat boy will pummel him
I would love Ruiz to knock him out again but I just can’t see it. I rewatched the fight last night it was a hell of a round that started his downfall so I guess he would only need to catch himself on one of those again.
Dannyrobbo07/12/2019 15:27

I would love Ruiz to knock him out again but I just can’t see it. I r …I would love Ruiz to knock him out again but I just can’t see it. I rewatched the fight last night it was a hell of a round that started his downfall so I guess he would only need to catch himself on one of those again.

Haha who won?
Smart fight he played. Ruiz was well pee'd off, last round he just wanted a brawl but AJ stuck to his guns
Toon_army08/12/2019 02:28

Smart fight he played. Ruiz was well pee'd off, last round he just wanted …Smart fight he played. Ruiz was well pee'd off, last round he just wanted a brawl but AJ stuck to his guns

very smart fighting he didn’t get drawn in like last time. Looks like it’s going to be Usyk and Pulev next year.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions