Found 11th Aug 2009
Don't you agree

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
63 Comments

lol define girly

inb4 the lock :whistling:

coz ur new and have started loads of new thread today!

just kidding, welcome to HUKD

massmail666;5986368

coz ur new and have started loads of new thread today!just kidding, … coz ur new and have started loads of new thread today!just kidding, welcome to HUKD

+1

Banned

how dare you question the actions of a MOD :w00t:, may god bless your soul :-D

Original Poster Banned

massmail666;5986368

coz ur new and have started loads of new thread today!just kidding, … coz ur new and have started loads of new thread today!just kidding, welcome to HUKD

Aww, thank you....

My sister comes on here all the time and said I should come so here I am and think it'[s great but boy are there a lot of silly rules etc

Original Poster Banned

Andywedge...Just messing by the way... :-D

He's a nice mod. Don't be mean.

Banned

tommytippe;5986380

Aww, thank you....My sister comes on here all the time and said I should … Aww, thank you....My sister comes on here all the time and said I should come so here I am and think it'[s great but boy are there a lot of silly rules etc

Yeh its how the Misc is Rollin these days

I wonder how long it will be before the OP is banned?

thesaint;5986394

Not long i guess:p

this wil NOT end well :lol:

Original Poster Banned

thesaint;5986394

I give it 60 seconds.... As good as this site is, being a member is just too stressful

thesaint;5986394

he wont be for this thread but x2.

*jumps on wagon*

Banned

tommytippe;5986380

Aww, thank you....My sister comes on here all the time and said I should … Aww, thank you....My sister comes on here all the time and said I should come so here I am and think it'[s great but boy are there a lot of silly rules etc

Please disclose who this is ]here.

Regards

Supermod

tommytippe;5986387

Andywedge...Just messing by the way... :-D

Who is your sister?

tommytippe;5986406

I give it 60 seconds.... As good as this site is, being a member is just … I give it 60 seconds.... As good as this site is, being a member is just too stressful

:giggle:

Just sit back and relax, you'll be fine:p

Uh oh:w00t:

is ur sister fit :?

lol just messin

but sriosuly, is she

thesaint;5986394

you would

http://moviesmedia.ign.com/movies/image/article/799/799102/ten-venerable-villains-in-movies-20070625000515795.jpg

Banned

Marina;5986419

:giggle:Just sit back and relax, you'll be fine:p

The words of a dentist right there :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

aScottishBloke;5986411

Please disclose who this is ]here.Regards

Who my sister is? I don't think that would be a good idea... She's got flippin thousands of posts and practically lives on here...wouldn't take you long to figure it out

tommytippe;5986434

Who my sister is? I don't think that would be a good idea... She's got … Who my sister is? I don't think that would be a good idea... She's got flippin thousands of posts and practically lives on here...wouldn't take you long to figure it out

uve got too m8, to make sure one person doesnt have 2 accounts :thumbsup:

Supermod

tommytippe;5986434

Who my sister is? I don't think that would be a good idea... She's got … Who my sister is? I don't think that would be a good idea... She's got flippin thousands of posts and practically lives on here...wouldn't take you long to figure it out

...it also wouldnt take you long to tell us.

Banned

tommytippe;5986434

Nice one. Never the best option to withhold information when requested.

tommytippe;5986434

Ohhh classic.:roll:

smooth edit on the title :lol:

tommytippe;5986434

You must let the mods know. So that they can keep an eye on your trading and so that two accounts are not confused as one having a multi.
Your not letting us all know, just the mods.

Just tell them before you get banned forever.

Banned

micoo;5986436

uve got too m8, to make sure one person doesnt have 2 accounts :thumbsup:

Or bump each others fs/t threads I believe.

I fear the ban is imminent.

tommytippe;5986434

You said that to a mod? :lol:

hmm this will end well....

Banned

tommytippe;5986434

Mayttee... that could take a while...

T-RUST

aScottishBloke;5986439

Being a member on here is worse than going through customs.

DangerGod;5986450

Mayttee... that could take a while...T-RUST

i lold

Original Poster Banned

aScottishBloke;5986439

More of the silly rules then

bellabonkers;5986443

You must let the mods know. So that they can keep an eye on your trading … You must let the mods know. So that they can keep an eye on your trading and so that two accounts are not confused as one having a multi.Your not letting us all know, just the mods.Just tell them before you get banned forever.

I don't think it matters, I'm too mischevious to last long somewhere with rules....

lol don't ban him

look @ how much rep he has already :w00t:

At least there's a way out at customs.

Marina;5986448

You said that to a mod? :lol:

hes got cohones this one :lol:

Supermod

angelfairee;5986455

Being a member on here is worse than going through customs.

Id rather go through yo....:whistling:

its not me :w00t: :w00t:
:lol:

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. Google maps on Plusnet45
  2. Is this expensive?1017
  3. £300 for a XZ1 Compact Worth Keeping or return56
  4. I posted a deal that has been removed612

See more discussions