Andywedge

Banned
Help! Andywedge has taken over deals page

29 Comments

mod

Not me

andywedge;4735743

Not me

Imo hes slowed down since becoming a mod.

I'd expect more.

Ad:thumbsup:

Adam2050;4735754

Imo hes slowed down since becoming a mod.I'd expect more.Ad:thumbsup:

oh he became a mod? when did that happen?

11 on the first page a record

its akways between andy and whizzkid

mod

magicbeans;4735865

its akways between andy and whizzkid

whizzkid and amibees, to name just two constantly post better deals than I do :thumbsup:

andywedge;4736052

whizzkid and amibees, to name just two constantly post better deals than … whizzkid and amibees, to name just two constantly post better deals than I do :thumbsup:

and millarcat....and loads more ur right...but we love u the mostest andy!! (rmbr u gota tell me when tudors comes on bbc here!!)

:-D andywedge is mega ..long may he continue to rock!

i think he's taking backhanders from hmv :whistling:

JOKE:thumbsup:

millarcat always has good deals

mod

souljacker;4737171

i think he's taking backhanders from hmv :whistling:And Play, Red House, … i think he's taking backhanders from hmv :whistling:And Play, Red House, T J Hughes, Poundland, Asda, Tesco LOLOLO

are you a mod andy

Seriously though, I think you should be able to hide or ignore certain users deals or have a separate section altogether for bloomin' £2.99 cds and dvds. The place is saturated with them! It's almost if andy and amibees are in direct competition to see who can find the most cds priced at 2 pounds flippin 99!

mod

fab_1;4739576

are you a mod andy

Forum helper matey. A bit like a young jedi preparing for the dark side :-D

mod

leefal;4739663

Seriously though, I think you should be able to hide or ignore certain … Seriously though, I think you should be able to hide or ignore certain users deals or have a separate section altogether for bloomin' £2.99 cds and dvds. The place is saturated with them! It's almost if andy and amibees are in direct competition to see who can find the most cds priced at 2 pounds flippin 99!

We've actually set up a mini league between us.

We score points for how many £2.99 CD's/DVD's we can find in a day
We score points for how hot they get
We get bonus points if the saving is more than 85% off the RRP
We also get bonus points every time someone says "Thanks OP, have ordered"
Amibees is winning by 58 points at present. But I can make that up today. Especially as I kept sending her false links to £3.99 CD's.
Oh how we laughed :-D

Banned

andy how old are you dude? hope you get paid!

mod

imranmaz;4740293

andy how old are you dude? hope you get paid!

I'll be 19 in two weeks

andywedge;4740367

I'll be 19 in two weeks

thought you were a lot older

Wow Andy, You're now a Forum Helper!!! Long time no speak!!! Hope you're well!:)

mod

fab_1;4740785

thought you were a lot older

Thanks

Actually I am. I'm just playing. I am not at liberty to divulge my real age.

mod

xsazzyjayx;4740802

Wow Andy, You're now a Forum Helper!!! Long time no speak!!! Hope you're … Wow Andy, You're now a Forum Helper!!! Long time no speak!!! Hope you're well!:)

Hi xsazzyjayx

Thanks. Yeah, I and the other Wedges are good.

Hope you are well too.

Andy

andywedge;4740283

We've actually set up a mini league between us.We score points for how … We've actually set up a mini league between us.We score points for how many £2.99 CD's/DVD's we can find in a dayWe score points for how hot they getWe get bonus points if the saving is more than 85% off the RRPWe also get bonus points every time someone says "Thanks OP, have ordered"Amibees is winning by 58 points at present. But I can make that up today. Especially as I kept sending her false links to £3.99 CD's.Oh how we laughed :-D

Andy that's small time stuff the real money is in the cdiscount posts! JB, edi, mikeT, ducky, millercat...they're all at it! Mofo commission galore, dollah dollah bills ya'll.
Ray isn't though, Ray is too good for all that jazz.

andywedge;4741604

Hi xsazzyjayxThanks. Yeah, I and the other Wedges are good.Hope you are … Hi xsazzyjayxThanks. Yeah, I and the other Wedges are good.Hope you are well too.Andy

Oh yes, the little family isn;t so bad...but the family is exapnding! haha!

u'll lose ur sense of humor when u become mod...till then keep it up...u iz funny!! hehe

mod

xsazzyjayx;4749250

Oh yes, the little family isn;t so bad...but the family is exapnding! … Oh yes, the little family isn;t so bad...but the family is exapnding! haha!

Excellent new. Congratulations.

Banned

forum helper?, more like forum hinderer. what's with all these £3 dvd and cds, creat a seperatesection for all this crap.

bargainsgalore;4762271

forum helper?, more like forum hinderer. what's with all these £3 dvd and … forum helper?, more like forum hinderer. what's with all these £3 dvd and cds, creat a seperatesection for all this crap.

And you have helped who exactly? all you do is moan and vote the good deals cold, hope you get banned

bargainsgalore;4762271

forum helper?, more like forum hinderer. what's with all these £3 dvd and … forum helper?, more like forum hinderer. what's with all these £3 dvd and cds, creat a seperatesection for all this crap.

Whinger!
Some people like these deals...I may not like what you like. Deal with it.

bargainsgalore;4762271

What why post crap like that.

The whole poin in the site is to display bargains surely your missing the point.

19 no wonder you have all the time in the world to post deals Andy.

Ad
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523390
    2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17356128
    3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846049
    4. What an absolute disgrace1942

See more discussions