ANGEL PERFUME DANGEROUS?

Found 28th Sep 2009
I asked hubs to get me Angel Perfume for my birthday.
He then found this...
what do you think?

national-toxic-encephalopathy-foundation.org/ang…htm

Quite worrying if it is true!!

He might have to get me Poeme now! gutted as i really loved that Angel one which was recommended by HUKD member.
Community Updates
MiscPerfume
18 Comments
pcnutta;6417767

]http://www.national-toxic-encephalopathy-foundation.org/angelperfume.htm

I've worn angel every day fr the past 12 yrs or so...
I love it !!! i wonder if theres any truth in those reports.. be interesting to find out
pcnutta;6417817

I love it !!! i wonder if theres any truth in those reports.. be … I love it !!! i wonder if theres any truth in those reports.. be interesting to find out

I hope not!!! :?
wouldnt worry if i was you - why change just because you read this - most everyday thing are dangerous - if you listen to elf and safety people -

cars dont come with a label saying careless driving costs lives - or do they :-D

if we wanted to we could find a bad spin on everything pc - enjoy hon

interesting read though:thumbsup:
holly100;6417836

cars dont come with a label saying careless driving costs lives - or do … cars dont come with a label saying careless driving costs lives - or do they :-D

you don't need a driving license, highway code or law enforcement to wear perfume, so when you buy a car the "label" is pretty apparent actually :roll:
Alfonse;6417871

you don't need a driving license, highway code or law enforcement to wear … you don't need a driving license, highway code or law enforcement to wear perfume, so when you buy a car the "label" is pretty apparent actually :roll:

silly comparison - i deserved that:thumbsup:

brain not in gear

going back to post though - how many other perfumes are not tested properly

all the film/pop stars bringing out their own - to promote latest flm /etc
Hmmm ... i wear the men's one and love it.
I also have asthma and can't say that ive noticed it's worse when i wear it?
A bit worrying tho lol.
Dont see how it would be for sale if it was dangerous - and if the ladies one is anywhere near as LUSH as the mens then I would deffo wear it :-D
i got a girl - friend this perfume....she vaporized!!!

result!! :-D
A bottle of angel lasts ageeeeees! Love it. Only need 2 squirts for the day, I would take no notice
I have both angel and lien and my boyfriend has b-men we have never had any problems x
4lyons09;6421870

A bottle of angel lasts ageeeeees! Love it. Only need 2 squirts for the … A bottle of angel lasts ageeeeees! Love it. Only need 2 squirts for the day, I would take no notice

2 squirts a day :w00t: :w00t: :-D
What a silly website.
kapows;6421888

2 squirts a day :w00t: :w00t: :-D

there is always one!:w00t:
4lyons09;6421949

there is always one!:w00t:

well if ur perfectly healthy and good at what you do then yes...there is always one! :-D
2 if youre lucky...
more if youre me :-D
never heard of it :lol:

i use CK and Hugo boss
http://i36.tinypic.com/2qvczo9.gif

this.. this is the internet
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions