Groups

Angry at the world.

That's me.

Not only do I have to come back here, now I can't even sleep properly. I've been awake since 4am, it's cold and I'm angry.

I propose you all donate money so that I can leave the country forever. I promise if I leave the UK, I won't post on hotukdeals anymore. That should spur you all on. I'd prefer either hotaustraliadeals or hotamericadeals. Thanks.

128 Comments

Banned

I'm hoping for hotcaribbeandeals.com

This country sucks!

Original Poster

Maybe I will use this thread to post pictures from my trip in. I think I have a lot of the sun. I'll post those.

Get your pics on and stop being such a moaning minne

Banned

http://i.imgur.com/rqVka.jpg

Banned

you will never be this happy:
    http://i.imgur.com/xlfEK.gif

Banned

AF gave me some preview pics on pm... heres one of her taken by a friend...

http://www.proteinpower.com/drmike/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/dauchau-tourist.jpg
    Edited by: "vibeone" 2nd Sep 2010

Original Poster

nikkib123

Get your pics on and stop being such a moaning minne

Stop ruining my fun!

vibeone

AF gave me some preview pics on msn... heres one of her taken by a … AF gave me some preview pics on msn... heres one of her taken by a friend...

That's not me, I was wearing a WHITE top.

[img]dctouristsandlocals.files.wordpress.com/200…jpg?w=500&h=749[/img]

Banned

vibeone

AF gave me some preview pics on msn... heres one of her taken by a … AF gave me some preview pics on msn... heres one of her taken by a friend...[img]http://www.proteinpower.com/drmike/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/dauchau-tourist.jpg[/im]

VB1 if i remember correctly you're fat. a bit ironic no?

Banned

bykergrove

VB1 if i remember correctly you're fat. a bit ironic no?

Not really fat. Admittedly not slim, and probably should shed a bit but just a belly brah. I'm defo in the category of people able to take the **** out of fat people put it that way.

bykergrove

you will never be this happy:

Thats guys not happy

THIS is happy

http://i564.photobucket.com/albums/ss86/micoo91/54zhb1.gif

Banned

vibeone

Not really fat. Admittedly not slim, and probably should shed a bit but … Not really fat. Admittedly not slim, and probably should shed a bit but just a belly brah. I'm defo in the category of people able to take the **** out of fat people put it that way.

what jean size we talking here?

Banned

(no homo)

Original Poster

micoo

Thats guys not happyTHIS is happy

Aww, you made me smile.

Definitely something wrong with me.

bykergrove

what jean size we talking here?

Im a 34/34

Banned

vibeone

Not really fat. Admittedly not slim, and probably should shed a bit but … Not really fat. Admittedly not slim, and probably should shed a bit but just a belly brah. I'm defo in the category of people able to take the **** out of fat people put it that way.

bykergrove

(no homo)

36 with a belt. Wanna be 34. This is really homo btw I'm 6,2/3 brah. I'm a big guy, with a bit too much lard, but thats mainly due to me being a lazy slob.

I'm a bit confused as to why we are talking about my fatness. I'm not fat, the people in the photos are, and therefore I like to mock them.

Original Poster

Are you ladies done now?

Banned

vibeone

36 with a belt. Wanna be 34. This is really homo btw I'm 6,2/3 … 36 with a belt. Wanna be 34. This is really homo btw I'm 6,2/3 brah. I'm a big guy, with a bit too much lard, but thats mainly due to me being a lazy slob. I'm a bit confused as to why we are talking about my fatness. I'm not fat, the people in the photos are, and therefore I like to mock them.

36 is a little fat dude. anyway.... laters peeps!

Banned

bykergrove

36 is a little fat dude. anyway.... laters peeps!

Bit of little man syndrome going off ITT?

vibeone

I dont see the issue. A bit of excess fat is standard.

Extremely hairy hands is certainly abnormal.

mr.potato_head

I dont see the issue. A bit of excess fat is standard.Extremely hairy … I dont see the issue. A bit of excess fat is standard.Extremely hairy hands is certainly abnormal.

This.

Even i have a wee bit of excess chub atm, need to get back to the gym lol

Banned

You guys....

I feel so much better. Can we go shoe shopping to cheer me up some more, and watch sleepless in seattle?

Banned

mr.potato_head

I dont see the issue. A bit of excess fat is standard.Extremely hairy … I dont see the issue. A bit of excess fat is standard.Extremely hairy hands is certainly abnormal.

yeah you know i always thought there was something strange about your mum. now i know.

vibeone

lol i'm 6ft 1 and 13st but I keep in shape. trust me i'm not jealous of some chubb.

http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm247/imranmaz/IMG_0053.jpg

Odd BG. Very odd.

Original Poster

I don't even know what's going on here. It's all getting a bit emotional.

Man up please.

Banned

mr.potato_head

vibeone

lanky streak of **** syndrome then?

Seriously dude... you care about my weight far too much. Do you want to do me or something? You know I'm not a homogay don't you?

Banned

Those hands X)

Byker's real name is Harry. Tell me Harry, how upset were you when the Hendersons set you free in the woods?

Banned

vibeone

lanky streak of **** syndrome then?Seriously dude... you care about my … lanky streak of **** syndrome then?Seriously dude... you care about my weight far too much. Do you want to do me or something? You know I'm not a homogay don't you?

lol chillax man why are you getting so defensive? don't comfort eat or anything

mr.potato_head

vibeone

Im 6ft 4 and 14 stone, a wee bit of chub is good

Banned

mr.potato_head

Odd BG. Very odd.

stalk much?

Banned

bykergrove

lol chillax man why are you getting so defensive? don't comfort eat or … lol chillax man why are you getting so defensive? don't comfort eat or anything

I feel violated in this thread.

Banned

vibeone

I feel violated in this thread.

lol i was just joking dude.

Banned

bykergrove

lol i was just joking dude.

You best be, because your vital stats are really rather close to mine. (and so was I btw, though the VB1 haters seem to jumping to my defence, which is nice :P )
    Edited by: "vibeone" 2nd Sep 2010

Banned

vibeone

You best be, because your vital stats are really rather close to mine.

i'm 34 with a belt though. I only go gym because it's in the same building as my office if i had to walk to it i wouldn't bother

bykergrove

stalk much?

Says the bear that stalks VB1's1 weight.

Nope.

Banned

vibeone

You best be, because your vital stats are really rather close to mine. … You best be, because your vital stats are really rather close to mine. (and so was I btw, though the VB1 haters seem to jumping to my defence, which is nice :P )

I don't recall anyone mentioning 3 inches?X)

Nice to see everyone soooo busy and commited to their jobs! (inb4 the usual name calling)

Banned

vibeone

(and so was I btw, though the VB1 haters seem to jumping to my defence, … (and so was I btw, though the VB1 haters seem to jumping to my defence, which is nice :P )

lol yeah i noticed! that's why I carried it on a bit.

I think mr potato head is kinda gay for you though. as he kinda follows you around most threads and sits there cupping your junk.

Banned

A lot of people on hereare gay for me. A lot of the women that look like blokes too. I think they like the chubb chubb.

Banned

mr.potato_head

Says the bear that stalks VB1's1 weight.Nope.

stalks his weight? are you going to cry for him? aww do you love him?

Banned

vibeone

A lot of people on hereare gay for me. A lot of the women that look … A lot of people on hereare gay for me. A lot of the women that look like blokes too. I think they like the chubb chubb.

I reckon mr potato head wants to sit on your iPad
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Gear best shipping?44
      2. Do you use a case on your iPhone?44
      3. Virgin Media TV56
      4. Tooth extraction99

See more discussions