Groups

Angry Birds - Ipod Touch

good evening hotukdealiers,

just a quick question.. i'm thinking of purchasing the "angry birds game" for my ipod touch 2nd gen.. over the next week or so i am also going to upgrade to the 4th gen.

provided i use the same email and password for itunes, would it allow me to transfer them to both ipods or even just allow me to play angry birds on the 4th gen? or would i have ot re-purchase? + final question, would i be able to play it on an ipad also as part of the same purchase provided they are under the same account?

many thanks,

Adam!

6 Comments

Original Poster

and just a picture also:

http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/3185/angrybirds6821087036a.jpg

[/URL]

you wont have to repurchase for another touch, not sure about ipad

Banned

just jailbreak it.

Original Poster

shanecr

you wont have to repurchase for another touch, not sure about ipad

cheers will defo buy on the basis of being able to play on both ipod touches.. and if i do have to purchase it for the ipad (so twice in total) no hard feelings! thanks shanecr!

Adam PDM

cheers will defo buy on the basis of being able to play on both ipod … cheers will defo buy on the basis of being able to play on both ipod touches.. and if i do have to purchase it for the ipad (so twice in total) no hard feelings! thanks shanecr!

If you want the Angry Birds HD on full screen for the ipad then you need to buy that version, otherwise you can play the iphone/ipod version on small screen and press x2.

Original Poster

sickly sweet

If you want the Angry Birds HD on full screen for the ipad then you need … If you want the Angry Birds HD on full screen for the ipad then you need to buy that version, otherwise you can play the iphone/ipod version on small screen and press x2.

thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Tv choice magazine Issue 3922
      2. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2020
      3. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1313
      4. Win a Year's Supply of Tea, a Coffee Hamper & a Coffee Machine11

See more discussions