Groups

Angry birds on Galaxy Samsung S

I heard that Angry birds has been released on the galaxy but i cant see it in the android market place.

Anyone else got it on galaxy?

16 Comments

what version of android do you have ? I only have 1.6 (xperia x10) and it dosnt show up on the market for me think you have to have 2.1 and above ???

I have it on my ipod and its an awesome time wasting game
    Edited by: "debs626" 12th Oct 2010

Original Poster

debs626

what version of android do you have ? I only have 1.6 (xperia x10) and it … what version of android do you have ? I only have 1.6 (xperia x10) and it dosnt show up on the market for me think you have to have 2.1 and above ???

I got 2.1 on my galaxy

Was on the market for me when I had 2.1 on my desire.

Any word of a full game?

Original Poster

sancho1983

Was on the market for me when I had 2.1 on my desire.Any word of a full … Was on the market for me when I had 2.1 on my desire.Any word of a full game?

What do you mean full game? On my dads Iphone it was 4 lots of about 40 levels. so about 160 levels or something alltogether

jonny619447

What do you mean full game? On my dads Iphone it was 4 lots of about 40 … What do you mean full game? On my dads Iphone it was 4 lots of about 40 levels. so about 160 levels or something alltogether

He means has it come out of beta for android yet.

And in answer It has not come out as a full game for Android yet.

think its just a beta at the minute

Original Poster

sancho1983

Was on the market for me when I had 2.1 on my desire.Any word of a full … Was on the market for me when I had 2.1 on my desire.Any word of a full game?

Ok, i found this article. A full version of the game (not the lite) will be available in 2-3 weeks from the middle of september article here
    Edited by: "jonny619447" 12th Oct 2010

I know it hasn't, just wondering if anyone knew when it was

Edit - thanks jonny
    Edited by: "sancho1983" 12th Oct 2010

just out of curiosity what do you think of your samaung galaxy? im thinking of getting one at the end of the month when my contract is up

Check on AppBrain

Original Poster

leemg3

just out of curiosity what do you think of your samaung galaxy? im … just out of curiosity what do you think of your samaung galaxy? im thinking of getting one at the end of the month when my contract is up

I got it on contract last month. it is the first smart phone i have had so naturally im quite impressed.

The screen compared to the iphone seems brighter. compared to other smart phones even the desire the screen is very clear in bright sunlight where as on the others the screen can be un-seeable (excuse my word invention, lol).

It is similar to the iphone in many ways and doesnt come with the high price. I got a free phone and pay £22.50 P/M for 400 mins, unlim texts and 500MB internet on orange.

It also has nice big screen but is relatively thin and lightweight!

Overall if i could change it right now for any other phone on the market... I WOULDN'T!

jonny619447

I got it on contract last month. it is the first smart phone i have had … I got it on contract last month. it is the first smart phone i have had so naturally im quite impressed. The screen compared to the iphone seems brighter. compared to other smart phones even the desire the screen is very clear in bright sunlight where as on the others the screen can be un-seeable (excuse my word invention, lol).It is similar to the iphone in many ways and doesnt come with the high price. I got a free phone and pay £22.50 P/M for 400 mins, unlim texts and 500MB internet on orange. It also has nice big screen but is relatively thin and lightweight!Overall if i could change it right now for any other phone on the market... I WOULDN'T!

Was that an upgrade offer mate?
    Cause I'm in line for one.

How long is that contract?

Cheers

Original Poster

chris_avfc

Was that an upgrade offer mate?Cause I'm in line for one.How long is that … Was that an upgrade offer mate?Cause I'm in line for one.How long is that contract?Cheers

Its an 18 month contract.

Yes it was an upgrade. i saved £2.50 per month. I phoned around and looked online and i honestly couldnt find a better deal.

Banned

Lost Symphonies

He means has it come out of beta for android yet.And in answer It has not … He means has it come out of beta for android yet.And in answer It has not come out as a full game for Android yet.

It is out - and available free.

m.getjar.com

Another reason Android is better than iPhone.

jonny619447

I got it on contract last month. it is the first smart phone i have had … I got it on contract last month. it is the first smart phone i have had so naturally im quite impressed. The screen compared to the iphone seems brighter. compared to other smart phones even the desire the screen is very clear in bright sunlight where as on the others the screen can be un-seeable (excuse my word invention, lol).It is similar to the iphone in many ways and doesnt come with the high price. I got a free phone and pay £22.50 P/M for 400 mins, unlim texts and 500MB internet on orange. It also has nice big screen but is relatively thin and lightweight!Overall if i could change it right now for any other phone on the market... I WOULDN'T!

Cheers mate.Cheapest I can find it is £27.50 18 month contract with orange free phone with phones4u. I'm currently with Virgin and they dont have any good phones at all anymore on contract so no upgrade offer for me!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?2399
      2. hOW SHOCKED WERE YOU AT THE GLASGOW FRUIT MARKET CONFLAGRATION??1111
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764160
      4. Sad news about Barcelona24101

See more discussions