Groups
    EXPIRED

animal croosing and the simpsons on ds

my 7 year old got £60 for her birthday and wants the 2 games in title so im trying to find the best price for her so that she still has a fair bit of money left to get some other bits!
    thanks!

5 Comments

Try ebay.com as DS games are region free which means they will play in any countries version, I got loads there prior to Xmas :thumbsup:

I'd go down the R4DS card and homebrew route myself. Go one via HUKD before Xmas. Best decision made for a while.:whistling:

mwarren;1680892

Try ebay.com as DS games are region free which means they will play in … Try ebay.com as DS games are region free which means they will play in any countries version, I got loads there prior to Xmas :thumbsup:

There is no region protection on ds games, so not region free just regionless

same thing just different way of saying it the end result is the same

Anyway - yes I have 3 R4's just tried to answer this request without confusing them, if you want a good price on R4s then Gameyeeeah.com is a cheap site £20 each delivered..

Hope this helps ;-)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sun Saver Code for Priority Bookings11
      2. Any good Sky TV deals on at moment?22
      3. Why do people scam on Gumtree?68
      4. is it still possible/easy to add the playstore to a new kindle fire 811

See more discussions