Groups

Animal Crossing DS

Hey guys im addicted to this at the minute lol but its doing my head in cos i cant seem to get much further. How do i get turnips, the shovel etc?

Ive not paid off my house yet and i keep talking to the ppl etc and they give me stuff and i sell it and pay off my house.....am i meant to get portia and alfonso together? lol

sounds daft like

Taz

9 Comments

Original Poster

ahhhh thanks mate lol rep for you...

didnt even think of looking for a guide..im stupid...

anyone else still addicted?

never played it, whats it all about then?

Haven't really played it.

i got over my addiction.
    Been 4 months 6 days and 13 hours 37 minutes since i last played

lol join the animal crossing community really helpful, even youtube have many ways to cheat and get loadsa bells to pay of your mortgage,

Original Poster

lol thanks guys..

anyone got a friend code??? and can explain how i visit ur town and how i invite you to mine>?

sorry I forgot to give you the address animalcrossingcommunity.com join this forum and you will have many friends code who are willing to help you and complete your catalogue read the safety threads first though. You dont want hackers to come and ruin your town

Lad here tells me Turnips is both your friend and the answer to all evils ?

Shot off to school now but I'll interrogate hin when he returns tara if you so wish.

He did get me involved with the Gamecube version once but all I ended up doing was weeding and catching piddly little fish.
    Oh and I had cockroaches or spiders or something running all round my house, yuck ! lol.

I think you go by train from town to town ?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?32160
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846220
      3. RIP DOCTOR WHO34
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764317

See more discussions