Groups
    EXPIRED

Animal Crossing: Let's Go To The City with Wii Speak WII - Cheapest Place Please ?

Banned
    Cheapest Place I've Found so far is probably GAME
    http://www.game.co.uk/Wii/RolePlaying/~r338424/Animal-Crossing-Lets-Go-to-the-City-with-Wii-Speak/
    £48.93 - 9% Quidco = £44.53

Can Anyone Beat It ????

Thanks

13 Comments

I can on game but you need to da a comp to get £5 of it the link is: bebo.com/Ani…C92
    You will then get a email sent, it might end up in junk mail and then use code when in basket to reduce to £42.93 or something like that.

Yeah, that's what I did.
    £43.93 plus 9% Quidco ~ £39.97

Dam! I forgot about quidco!!!

If you haven't used Additions Direct (or can set up a new account?? with them)........

I have just ordered this at Additions Direct using the £30 voucher ZG430

£52 for AC & Wii Speak
    added a couple of towels (£9!) making order £61 +VAT

used the £30 discount code (£30 off 1st order >£60)

checkout price is[SIZE="4"] £33.64[/SIZE] (inc VAT and delivery)

(Oh - Quidco too) -I didnt think that was too bad considering I'm also getting some expensive 'free' towels too :? (sure there'll be something else you could add to make up to £60, but I spent ages looking and got bored!)

Used Quidco and the £5 competition discount, just under £40 :thumbsup:

i'm loking myself now as i was going to get it from work (morrisons £44.99 plus discount) but since our supplier is part of woolies then its all gone wrong! (resistance 2 is due in this weekend!) pwerplay are doing it for £44.49 but i want it tomorrow! anyone know the high street prices? may just have to go round town to get the cheapest!

Amazon, Game and Gameplay £29.35 (Game and gameplay offer 9% off via Quidco) making about £27.

ihmoody;3671167

Amazon, Game and Gameplay £29.35 (Game and gameplay offer 9% off via … Amazon, Game and Gameplay £29.35 (Game and gameplay offer 9% off via Quidco) making about £27.

thats for the game, we're looking for the game & wii speak together.

been all round middlesbrough and the cheapest is £50 at grainger games. everywhere else (chips, game, gamestation, hmv) had it at £60!

BurntEffigy;3647381

If you haven't used Additions Direct (or can set up a new account?? with … If you haven't used Additions Direct (or can set up a new account?? with them)........I have just ordered this at Additions Direct using the £30 voucher ZG430£52 for AC & Wii Speakadded a couple of towels (£9!) making order £61 +VATused the £30 discount code (£30 off 1st order >£60)checkout price is[SIZE="4"] £33.64[/SIZE] (inc VAT and delivery) (Oh - Quidco too) -I didnt think that was too bad considering I'm also getting some expensive 'free' towels too :? (sure there'll be something else you could add to make up to £60, but I spent ages looking and got bored!)

If you use quidco to go to additions direct, they don't give you the option to enter the £30 discount code.

Or am I doing something wrong :?

Charlie Brown

You enter the voucher code on the final page (checkout/confirm order bit) - think its just before card details, but I cancelled before that as i didnt want to order again.

edit: The web site is showing 10 days for delivery (presume that means no stock)- and I have not received my pre-order as yet (delivery expected 18th) - fingers crossed it arrives before xmas!

BurntEffigy;3727870

You enter the voucher code on the final page (checkout/confirm order bit) … You enter the voucher code on the final page (checkout/confirm order bit) - think its just before card details, but I cancelled before that as i didnt want to order again.edit: The web site is showing 10 days for delivery (presume that means no stock)- and I have not received my pre-order as yet (delivery expected 18th) - fingers crossed it arrives before xmas!

:thumbsup: thanks sorted now, but decided to get something else from aditions instead of AC, was worried about the wait.

Charlie Brown

curently £28.25 in Argos - in stock for me locally

Snap! got it from Argos tonight (without Speak) before reading your post! also used nectar points to make it even chepaer :thumbsup:

Thanks fairy.

Charlie Brown
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Bearded chat816
      2. New TV,Film & Ebook Releases 2407242
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767498
      4. What would be HELL to you?3358

See more discussions