Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Animal Crossing On Switch

Posted 21st Mar
Hi,

I know the game only came out yesterday but I was wondering if anyone who has it have had problems saving their games?

My daughter started playing today and after a while went to save her progress, it appeared to have saved when she selected it but when she went back later it started from the beginning again. Now when she tries to save it says you can’t save right now. I have googled this but it just goes on about how you can’t have cloud saves. I don’t know if it makes a difference but we currently don’t have a switch online sub.

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

2 Comments
Just asked my friend who's son has it and he says you press a button and select 'save and end' and it takes you back to the main menu after saving. It also auto saves every so often when a blue ring appears in the screen.

It all sounds very odd that you can't save and then continue straight away.
MIDURIX21/03/2020 21:06

Just asked my friend who's son has it and he says you press a button and …Just asked my friend who's son has it and he says you press a button and select 'save and end' and it takes you back to the main menu after saving. It also auto saves every so often when a blue ring appears in the screen.It all sounds very odd that you can't save and then continue straight away.

Thank you, that was very kind of you to ask your friend. That’s how she saved it initially but it didn’t work and then wouldn’t allow her to save, it also wasn’t auto saving. She’s just informed me she started a new, different world and it’s allowing her to save that. Very odd. Thanks again
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants