Animal crossing switch edition console

Posted 17th Apr
Any idea if these are ever coming back in stock anywhere?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

10 Comments
No
If you need a detailed report, the Nintendo site stated that second wave was to be sent on the 17th and not a single one has popped up for sale so don’t hold your breath....
xtreme12317/04/2020 16:09

If you need a detailed report, the Nintendo site stated that second wave …If you need a detailed report, the Nintendo site stated that second wave was to be sent on the 17th and not a single one has popped up for sale so don’t hold your breath....

Look at you go....that’s better,cheers dude appreciated.
phillip.daniel17/04/2020 16:10

Look at you go....that’s better,cheers dude appreciated.

Worst case scenario - buy one now if you can then sell it and get most of the money back on the used one if the limited editions pop up
xtreme12317/04/2020 16:11

Worst case scenario - buy one now if you can then sell it and get most of …Worst case scenario - buy one now if you can then sell it and get most of the money back on the used one if the limited editions pop up

Your the gift that keeps on giving,I’d definitely not just say “no” in the future,your like a little ray of sunshine on a cloudy day.Thanks again
phillip.daniel17/04/2020 16:13

Your the gift that keeps on giving,I’d definitely not just say “no” in the …Your the gift that keeps on giving,I’d definitely not just say “no” in the future,your like a little ray of sunshine on a cloudy day.Thanks again

Very have some .. wait nope all gone
JumpMan198017/04/2020 16:14

Very have some .. wait nope all gone

Gotta be quick on them drops🙈 sick of refreshing pages
It’s a shame, I saw someone on Facebook selling them for £500 each and he had like 5 in a picture.

Probably nicked off the back of a lorry
Edited by: "darkfrost1" 17th Apr
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions