Animal Crossing Themed Nintendo Switch Announced

Groups

5 Comments
Looks good, and gives hope Mario family character and Zelda themes. Nintendo seem to take forever with themed consoles.
noahsdad31/01/2020 12:42

Looks good, and gives hope Mario family character and Zelda themes. …Looks good, and gives hope Mario family character and Zelda themes. Nintendo seem to take forever with themed consoles.

I am so tempted to bite for this one as I still have an original release day switch which doesn’t hold charge great and overheats, but with all the switch pro rumours I’m still holding off.
Mechtup31/01/2020 13:05

I am so tempted to bite for this one as I still have an original release …I am so tempted to bite for this one as I still have an original release day switch which doesn’t hold charge great and overheats, but with all the switch pro rumours I’m still holding off.

What's the Switch pro rumours? Bigger handheld unit with bigger screen/battery?
Mechtup31/01/2020 13:05

I am so tempted to bite for this one as I still have an original release …I am so tempted to bite for this one as I still have an original release day switch which doesn’t hold charge great and overheats, but with all the switch pro rumours I’m still holding off.

Switch pro has been confirmed as not happening (at least not this year).
Azwipe31/01/2020 13:16

Switch pro has been confirmed as not happening (at least not this year).

Oh good (well good/bad)
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants