Expired

Animal sale??

Found 20th Jul 2010
I got some great bargains last year in the Animal sale especially for the little ones, tees for £4 etc, Im sure it was around this time last year, does any one remember when it was or if its due??

Thanks in advance!

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
4 Comments

I am guessing you mean the instore sale. I am not certain about this, but i rarely buy surfing clothes instore anymore, often better year round deals online.

I am not sure what ages you mean for your little ones, but here is a link for boys tees - extremepie.com/kid…703
and girls tops -
extremepie.com/kid…707

If you use the header at the top there is also kids shorts shoes etc, and it's not all Animal, there are other surf brands too.
If you order soon the code 'GET20NOW' will give you 20% off and it's free delivery at the moment!

Original Poster

Brilliant, thanks.
No it was a great online sale last year, everything was half price...I got lots for my 2 and 4 year olds. thanks for the link.

Not a problem, glad i could help.

It's good to see little youngsters running around in surfing clothes! Makes a change form kids wearing chav like clothes

Original Poster

Animal stuff is just such good quality, lasts forever. Just had a look on the animal website and its £20 for a hoody for my boy, which considering you you pay that nearly in next etc I think even at full price its not bad!

No chav stuff in my house ta v much :-)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Video shows nurses laughing as dying WWII vet calls for help23
    2. Massive reductions on PSVR units - UK next?1119
    3. Any PS4 News Here29314089
    4. Without saying how old you are, Name one thing from your childhood someone …73128

See more discussions