Groups
    EXPIRED

Animal Skin Rugs - Cats preferably

Banned
    I can't seem to find these anywhere so thought perhaps someone here might be able to help me.
    I'm looking for rugs made from small animal hides, preferably from cats.
    Need to be fairly furry as they will likely be stroked a lot by young visitors.

I've got a bear and a zebra already, but the bear is getting really manky and looks a bit cliched these days. I have heard of no one else that has cat skins/hides on their floor, so perhaps this might be a bit of a trend setter.

If these are unavailable, would it be legal to take dead cats to some kind of taxidermist for skinning and maybe I could try doing them myself as a DIY thing?

Any advice would be really useful.
    Thanks in advance.

8 Comments

are you cracking jokes?

This site is getting weirder by the day !

big cats or little cats.

I here theres a Sabre Tooth tiger on the Villa Boardroom wall next to all them Trophys you keep winning

well no point asking me then!!!

Need to be fairly furry as they will likely be stroked a lot by young visitors.

My mum warned me about people like you!

loulou11;7403735

Need to be fairly furry as they will likely be stroked a lot by young … Need to be fairly furry as they will likely be stroked a lot by young visitors.My mum warned me about people like you!

so true :?

shamus1975;7403800

http://*********.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190357939632&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

ebay item number 190357939632

shamus1975;7403812

ebay item number 190357939632

you are not allowed to do that on here have you not read the rules!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Samsung or Hisense45
      2. What's the most impressive 4k / UHD film you have seen at home?22
      3. What's the best gas and electric deals about ?77
      4. What to do?????710

See more discussions