Found 21st May 2010
Does anyone know how to add an animated avatar. I have tried uploading them under 19kb, 80 by 80 and gif format but no luck.

Can anyone help. thanks

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
7 Comments

Banned

should be no different than a normal avatar to add
is it one you've created or one from somewhere else?

Original Poster

whatsThePoint;8660942

should be no different than a normal avatar to addis it one you've … should be no different than a normal avatar to addis it one you've created or one from somewhere else?

Hi its one from a website tried a few different avatars from different sites as well but none seam to work

Banned

Did you enter the URL to the Image on Another Website
Or download it and then try uploading to here?

Original Poster

whatsThePoint;8664951

Did you enter the URL to the Image on Another WebsiteOr download it and … Did you enter the URL to the Image on Another WebsiteOr download it and then try uploading to here?

Hi I downloaded it and then tried to upload it to here

LYNSZ_1981;8667906

Hi I downloaded it and then tried to upload it to here

Did you upload it under profile at the top then edit avatar? or was it from the control panel under edit avatar?
I had trouble uploading an avatar from my profile last night, until I tried it in the control panel and worked first time there.

Original Poster

Dr4gOns_FuRy;8667986

Did you upload it under profile at the top then edit avatar? or was it … Did you upload it under profile at the top then edit avatar? or was it from the control panel under edit avatar? I had trouble uploading an avatar from my profile last night, until I tried it in the control panel and worked first time there.

thanks I got it by uploading through contol panel :thumbsup:

LYNSZ_1981;8668470

thanks I got it by uploading through contol panel :thumbsup:

No problem, glad I could help :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition59608
    2. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers11
    3. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums33
    4. Win a Mama to Bee necklace from Blooming Lovely Jewellery, worth £249! @ Ne…33

See more discussions