Found 10th Jul 2008
Hi can anyone help as im trying to add a animated avatar to my profile but none of them work. Can anyone tell me where i may get one that works on HUKD.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
7 Comments

Banned

it needs to be smaller..... then it will move.. there are apps that resize... I'm sorry I can't be specific as someone did mine for me.. but that is the issue

If you cant see one you like in the above thread ... post the one you want but cant get to work in this thread & I or someone else will try & do it for you or you can go to gifworks.com/ to resize & or reduce the colours to get it to fit.
Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 80 by 80 pixels or 19.5 KB (whichever is smaller).

looks good :thumbsup:

imranmaz;2496782

it needs to be smaller..... then it will move.. there are apps that … it needs to be smaller..... then it will move.. there are apps that resize... I'm sorry I can't be specific as someone did mine for me.. but that is the issue

My feelings are hurt. :-( Forgotten at the drop of a hat...

leefal;2497313

My feelings are hurt. :-( Forgotten at the drop of a hat...

:friends:awwwwwwwwwwwww hugs

Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!564055
    2. Leicester sack their manager!69
    3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7851474
    4. Missing the old HUKD for sale area.78

See more discussions