Groups

anime blu rays etc

anyone know a.good place to buy anime blu rays and DVDs? gone anime mad recently asked on the buying selling section but got no reply alot of stuff is real dear

7 Comments

Hi there, I'm a huge anime fan too - if you want reasonably priced dvds the best places to look are Cex and Music Magpie. eBay is good too but a lot of what's kicking about is dodgy malaysian box sets that someone has bashed out of their pc onto cheap blank discs.

Original Poster

yeh noticed that on eBay quite a few dodgy ones especially sailor moon

If you aren't fussed about owning the dvds you can watch loads of anime on kissanime.me - even works on iPad etc

Ive also bought a fair bit from here - lots of people sell their anime cheap here
    uk-anime.net/forum/

Original Poster

bamasmama

Ive also bought a fair bit from here - lots of people sell their anime … Ive also bought a fair bit from here - lots of people sell their anime cheap here http://www.uk-anime.net/forum/

​thanks for that will keep eye on that

1988dave

yeh noticed that on eBay quite a few dodgy ones especially sailor moon

If searching for anime on ebay just select UK only in the side bar. Itll cut out all the bootlegs. Some people still sell em here but they are easy to identify. Sadly its only way you can get some series over here. I got Outlaw Star about 12 year ago as there was no DVD at the time. Evangelion is another, very expensive now. Looking about £60 on dvd

I get majority anime blurays from cex as they often shaft people royally on the price and undersell them. Made £100s reselling anime from cex on ebay. Buyers of anime are nuts on ebay and often pay near retail for 2nd hand.

Anything in fancy boxes though, I just buy new when the price is right. 2nd hand you run risk of boxes trashed and bits missing.

Bluray.com has an Amazon price tracker for all blurays (and DVD). I use it everyday. Just make sure the UK flag is selected in the top right (if you sign up and select it itll always show UK by default). You can select categories you want the tracker to show, if you want specifics. Easy work out

blu-ray.com/deals/

Edited by: "wiggywig" 20th May

Original Poster

Thank you
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. BT FIBRE EXISTING CUSTOMER44
      2. Virgin Media when moving house58
      3. Digital ps4 games11
      4. Android Box539