Groups

Anime/Manga fans...

Hi guys,

I'm asking a big favour here but hopefully someone out there has some spare time and would like to help me out.

I am a big anime/manga fan and have noticed one or 2 of you on here. However I am pathetic at drawing.

I lost one of my cats the other day which was a big shock as he was only 9yrs old. This cat was my shadow, everywhere I went indoors he followed me and he was a real people cat. He was a real character and everyone who met him feel in love with him.

I was hoping there would be a good artist out there who would be willing to recreate his image as a furrie or as a chibi/manga style animal.

For a furrie I'm not looking for anything sexual more like the 'my cat loki' type of furrie.

If anyone is interested I can fill in with character traits and pictures, so just let me know. I would greatly apprieciate it as I think it could capture his personality.

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What would be HELL to you?1314
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767287
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7141346
      4. New TV,Film & Ebook Releases 2407240

See more discussions