EXPIRED

Animology pet Shampoo giveaway with tailster

Animology Pet shampoo - my dog loves this stuff so i thought i'd share this competition that Tailster are running which will let you enter a giveaway in order to win some shampoo for your pooch.

Simple answer to one question and then you can increase your chances of winning by sharing on social with your sharing link.

7 Comments

Thanks lacksadaisy. Could you add the End date to the form please. So comp auto expires. No need for start date. Click 'edit' at the bottom of your post, go bottom right & add the date 13/10/2016, go bottom left 'save changes'. If your unable to edit ask anyone with [HELPER] or [MOD] next to their name they will do it for you. Many thanks & good luck.

highly recommend Animology shampoo. I have a westie, who likes to roll in ****. There white wash and fox poo are good ones to buy.

Thanks

Thanks have heard that the fox poo shampoo is fabulous

Original Poster

justjunie

Thanks lacksadaisy. Could you add the End date to the form please. So … Thanks lacksadaisy. Could you add the End date to the form please. So comp auto expires. No need for start date. Click 'edit' at the bottom of your post, go bottom right & add the date 13/10/2016, go bottom left 'save changes'. If your unable to edit ask anyone with [HELPER] or [MOD] next to their name they will do it for you. Many thanks & good luck.

Just done it i think! thanks

lacksadaisy

Just done it i think! thanks

Yes it's gone on. Thanks for doing that. Good luck

Thank You
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. CAR QUESTION: Difference Between Lexus IS300 and Lexus IS300h?511
    2. Beds22
    3. Tiny white mites in bedroom and living room HELP333552