Anker brilliant customer service.

Posted 25th Apr
Was going though my Amazon purchases, giving reviews and came across a wireless charger bought last year. The charger had stopped working and I put that in the review but since it was not all that expensive never complained. Then about a week later got an email from the company asking about the problem then promptly sent me a brand new one the next day. Wow, happy wife.
Community Updates

Groups

11 Comments
Impressive. Hopefully you can add that to your review.
just send them an email if you have issues, they normally help without issues, simple pictures but once or twice ask for you to send them back.
Looking on amazon, can't find it yet. Still a bit stunned, arrived tonight. Think of how you are so use to bad or no customer service at moment, have left Virgin media, Admiral car insurance and Hasting home insurance because of that. We should have way to rate companies, honestly and have a chart to compare them on this site.
Good stuff looks like I'll be a customer one day
Mine broke after a week, they sent me a replacement which was completely different one at slightly smaller capacity, told me to keep it and sent me another one
eelvis25/04/2020 19:02

Looking on amazon, can't find it yet. Still a bit stunned, arrived …Looking on amazon, can't find it yet. Still a bit stunned, arrived tonight. Think of how you are so use to bad or no customer service at moment, have left Virgin media, Admiral car insurance and Hasting home insurance because of that. We should have way to rate companies, honestly and have a chart to compare them on this site.

What's up with Admiral? 😬
Just couldn't beat last years price
How many stars did you give the product before they gave you a replacement?
Cool story bro! Stay hard!
Even their USB charging leads are the same. I bought several packs of two leads, one worked intermittently. I wasn't going to bother but the mrs said to email them which I did. About three days last I got another twin pack through the post with a letter apologising. Absolutely brilliant service. Always buy their stuff if I can, though I've still got the leads an now moved on to USB C leads - they seem to last forever.
Uncaptain26/04/2020 00:57

How many stars did you give the product before they gave you a replacement?

Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions