Anker Soundcore Liberty Air buds

Posted 21st May
I have ordered the anker souncore liberty air buds (v1) from mymemory and wonder if anyone has these particular buds and can comment on them?

I am getting a bit concerned that there are comments on reviews which said that the bluetooth 5 connection is not great and often drops out for the left bud.

Anyone got actual experience of these buds and can comment on this?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

2 Comments
buyers remorse, dont worry OP, we've all been there. we jump on a deal and then after the purchase the doubts creep in. damn this place.

joking aside, anker are one of the best companies out there for CS so anything wrong, they will happily replace or refund. Theyve been known to replace 2 year items.
EN1GMA21/05/2020 15:23

buyers remorse, dont worry OP, we've all been there. we jump on a deal and …buyers remorse, dont worry OP, we've all been there. we jump on a deal and then after the purchase the doubts creep in. damn this place.joking aside, anker are one of the best companies out there for CS so anything wrong, they will happily replace or refund. Theyve been known to replace 2 year items.

yeah. got a bit carried away as everyone was buying them i didn't read the reviews properly as i was worried it would run out of stock but now some of the reviews seem to be negative, which concerns me.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions