ANKERMANN Core 2 Duo Power: Intel® Core 2 Duo 2.93GHz | NVIDIA® 9800GT | 4GB RAM | 500GB HDD | DVD±RW | Cardreader

I am after a new PC for a bit of online gaming and general surfing, can anyone tell me if this is a good deal and if not what is please?

Intel® Core 2 Duo 2.93GHz - Wolfdale - FSB 1066MHz - 3MB L2 cache |
NVIDIA GeForce® 9800GT 1GB |
4GB RAM DDR2 1066 Kingston® |
Mainboard ASUS® P5QL Pro |
500GB SATA-2 HDD 7200rpm |
20x DL DVD±RW Lightscribe |
Gigabit Ethernet LAN - DSL Ready |
8 Channel High-Definition Audio |
52in1 Cardreader |
ARCTIC Cooling® Alpine 7 CPU cooler |
600 Watt Ultra X-Pro 120mm Low Noise |
Ankermann 905 BlackLine Case 7x USB 2.0

4 Comments

link does not work. correct link pixmania.co.uk/uk/…tml
i would choose this misco.co.uk/app…p=0 or this lambda-tek.com/com…ld= for more info about this pc see this thread hotukdeals.com/ite…357

the above pc, has the same graphic, more hard drive space, qaud core cpu, and the lamdatek/ebuyer model has blu ray.
just realised this is a pixmania reseller. you are not allowed to submit reseller deals. playtrade, amazon marketplace, and ebay are also not allowed to be submitted.
hotukdeals.com/ite…t=9
"There are several reasons a thread could be removed, in most cases a mod/Admin should message you with the reason (they are busy, so be patient!). Here are some examples:

1. The post was for an item on eBay or Amazon Marketplace, these are not allowed on HotUKDeals (or any other auction/marketplace site where someone could list their item for sale and then list it as a 'Hot Deal' on this site). We also do not permit eBay based businesses."

Consider this one quad core and better graphics depending on what you do might be better pixmania.co.uk/uk/…tml

Have to add £33.67 delivery as well

The 9800GT isnt all that great to be honest. I`d be looking for an ATI HD4850. Otherwise not a bad spec.

elflembo;6144828

Consider this one quad core and better graphics depending on what you do … Consider this one quad core and better graphics depending on what you do might be better http://www.pixmania.co.uk/uk/uk/2993521/art/ankermann/quad-hd-special-intel-cor.htmlHave to add £33.67 delivery as well

good price, shame about the delivery charge.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News56
    2. RIP DOCTOR WHO710
    3. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial1218
    4. Are these two things distinctly different to you?67

See more discussions