ann summers party

does anyone know anyone who does these of how i go about doing one thx we had one booked and woman doin it has quit

24 Comments

Have you looked on their website?

Banned

iam in..............oh wait!

Original Poster

i am still waitin lol

RFC

Banned

RFC

shows yer bum then ; )

Original Poster

cant i am sat on it

RFC

shows yer bum then ; )

Original Poster

thx will try that

bargainhunter2009

Have you looked on their website?

where abouts are you - one of the women i work with does them and i can get her number for you if you like

What do you get up to at these parties?

shauneco

What do you get up to at these parties?

think its mostly buying dildos

joeprosho

Try before they buy?

Banned

joeprosho

oi ,leave neil lennon out of this.....

im sure theres a bit of a discussion about male inadequacies and a lot of giggling

Wife used to rep for ann summers, not quite what guys think. There is drink and games involved ( innocentish) no try before you buy, no dressing up. Just women buying over expensive sex toys, underwear etc

boabbyrab

Wife used to rep for ann summers, not quite what guys think. There is … Wife used to rep for ann summers, not quite what guys think. There is drink and games involved ( innocentish) no try before you buy, no dressing up. Just women buying over expensive sex toys, underwear etc

And to think you actually believed her...

boabbyrab

Wife used to rep for ann summers, not quite what guys think. There is … Wife used to rep for ann summers, not quite what guys think. There is drink and games involved ( innocentish) no try before you buy, no dressing up. Just women buying over expensive sex toys, underwear etc

the one i went to had dressing up , us ladies were all trying on the items of clothing and showing our other halves (who were playing ps2 in another room)

@tomwatts
Do i believe my wife, yes. 2 reasons
1. Some of the sample dressing up gear was size tiny and most of the clients weren't. Sex toys could not be used for hygiene and had to tried by touching the end of your nose ( dont know either)
B. I said wife not girlfriend

boabbyrab

@tomwattsDo i believe my wife, yes. 2 reasons1. Some of the sample … @tomwattsDo i believe my wife, yes. 2 reasons1. Some of the sample dressing up gear was size tiny and most of the clients weren't. Sex toys could not be used for hygiene and had to tried by touching the end of your nose ( dont know either)B. I said wife not girlfriend

Maybe this has changed now because I know that most of them now dress up/try on the outfits.

As for the sex toys on the nose, its to test whether the vibration is too strong for you or something like that, a girl told me once lol

The vibration on the nose is because your nose has nerve endings similar to a clit.

And as for what goes on. Look at the toys outfits try some on. Lots of party games etc

Edited by: "Shellywelly" 26th Apr 2011

boabbyrab

@tomwattsDo i believe my wife, yes. 2 reasons1. Some of the sample … @tomwattsDo i believe my wife, yes. 2 reasons1. Some of the sample dressing up gear was size tiny and most of the clients weren't. Sex toys could not be used for hygiene and had to tried by touching the end of your nose ( dont know either)B. I said wife not girlfriend

LOL.

You clearly have the sense of humour of a frenchman.

[email protected] i believe my wife, yes. 2 reasons1. Some of … [email protected] i believe my wife, yes. 2 reasons1. Some of the sample dressing up gear was size tiny and most of the clients weren't. Sex toys could not be used for hygiene and had to tried by touching the end of your nose ( dont know either)B. I said wife not girlfriendLOL.You clearly have the sense of humour of a frenchman.

ah oui oui.

Original Poster

i am in blackpool

sn0ttyang3l

where abouts are you - one of the women i work with does them and i can … where abouts are you - one of the women i work with does them and i can get her number for you if you like

ill get her number tomorrow for you

Original Poster

ok thank u

sn0ttyang3l

ill get her number tomorrow for you

Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Ditched Sky1012
    2. Ap on iPhone ios1122
    3. Easyjet - book now or wait?712