Ann Summers sizing

There's been a few deals posted so i thought i'd have a look, i checked out their sizing guide and it puts me 4 sizes larger than i'd normally buy! so from people who've bought from there do you buy your normal size or go by their sizing guide?

18 Comments

You're talking about clothes sizes right???

Original Poster

nikkib123

You're talking about clothes sizes right???:p

lol yeah, it's just some pj sets so it doesnt need to fit perfect, but their sizing guide puts it a good few sizes up from what i'd normally buy.

"PJ sets"

I ordered some lovely pyjama's in the sale a while back size 12 and when they arrived I put them on and omg the bottoms just dropped to the floor - then I noticed were a size 22 oO DId think they were really big when I pulled them up!!

Maybe this is what they do to get that desired effect lol - put them on and they drop off!

If anyone here is a size 22 and would like a free pair of pyjamas then pm me!

bossyboots

I ordered some lovely pyjama's in the sale a while back size 12 and when … I ordered some lovely pyjama's in the sale a while back size 12 and when they arrived I put them on and omg the bottoms just dropped to the floor - then I noticed were a size 22 oO DId think they were really big when I pulled them up!!Maybe this is what they do to get that desired effect lol - put them on and they drop off!If anyone here is a size 22 and would like a free pair of pyjamas then pm me!

X)

bossyboots

If anyone here is a size 22 and would like a free pair of pyjamas then pm … If anyone here is a size 22 and would like a free pair of pyjamas then pm me!

I predict PM Box meltdown heading your way X)

Syzable

I predict PM Box meltdown heading your way X)

haha!!! is pink large pyjama's your thing Sy - maybe something to do when your in the house on your own

bossyboots

haha!!! is pink large pyjama's your thing Sy - maybe something to do when … haha!!! is pink large pyjama's your thing Sy - maybe something to do when your in the house on your own

Nooooooooooo....................not on my own. I prefer to wear them in Tesco..........i find it clears the queue at the tills quicker.

Original Poster

Did you ever get the size 12? were they a normal size 12 or smaller?

I've found their sizing just on average with other places.

Randa1

Did you ever get the size 12? were they a normal size 12 or smaller?

I am one of these females who always mean to send stuff back - but dont get round to it. So have loads of things not suitable and always giving things away!

So am sorry - cant answer your question!

Original Poster

Mum2ConnornCerys

I've found their sizing just on average with other places.

so i should just buy my normal size?

Original Poster

bossyboots

I am one of these females who always mean to send stuff back - but dont … I am one of these females who always mean to send stuff back - but dont get round to it. So have loads of things not suitable and always giving things away!So am sorry - cant answer your question!

i'm the same always ends up at the bottom of my wardrobe, then i complain i've got no space.

I find the lingerie small fitting but pjs about right

Original Poster

xsazzyjayx

I find the lingerie small fitting but pjs about right

thanks, i'm rubbish at returning stuff so want to try and get it right first time.

Randa1

thanks, i'm rubbish at returning stuff so want to try and get it right … thanks, i'm rubbish at returning stuff so want to try and get it right first time.

I used to work at party plan & bought allsorts so I could be honest when selling
Edited by: "xsazzyjayx" 15th Nov 2010

Randa1

so i should just buy my normal size?

Well yeh.

Banned

An Ann Summers thread about PJs, this thread disappoints on every level.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1219
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764323
    3. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay48
    4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17416146

See more discussions