Groups
    EXPIRED

Anniversary Gift for hubbie

Hi guys can anyone suggest an original anniversary gift for me.

we have been together for 15yrs xmas eve and i wanted to get something quirky and something he can keep, i have done the golf memberships, watches, holidays, same matching rings, etc for wedding and other anniversary's. I am totally stumped and need some pointers.

Help is much appreciated, if this doesnt make total sense sorry, he is hovering around the laptop LOL.

6 Comments

a dalmation? I got mrs barky one a coupla years back and its been a joy ever since:whistling:

me and hubby just celebrated 21years of marriage (i was a really young bride)and i wrapped myself up in beautiful lingerie with a big bow and the rest is history and unforgettable moment for him and me! :w00t:

wulshaz;7157689

me and hubby just celebrated 21years of marriage (i was a really young … me and hubby just celebrated 21years of marriage (i was a really young bride)and i wrapped myself up in beautiful lingerie with a big bow and the rest is history and unforgettable moment for him and me! :w00t:

pics or it never happened:whistling:

a mix tape LOL watched it on friends last night ..... have seen this episode a million times and still funny:giggle:

we didnt have time but i did say he could have a rerun for christmas saves on spending all that money on presents!

Original Poster

wulshaz lovely suggestion, however we are going to be jet lagged so dont think i would be much fun lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would22
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2548
      3. It is a Yorkshire pudding wrap.812
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047137

See more discussions