Groups

Anniversary Present - Something fun!

Help! I'm running out of time! My 14th anniversary next week and I can't find anything - I like to get something a bit different. Last year we did Go Ape which was fab and I am trying to find something as fun but under £100. I live in Devon - any thoughts - please!

7 Comments

any of your local wildlife places do birds of prey experieneces? they are great fun.

Original Poster

barky

any of your local wildlife places do birds of prey experieneces? they are … any of your local wildlife places do birds of prey experieneces? they are great fun.

Have you been on one? I was just looking at one on Dartmoor - hubby loves birds of prey and it's something he hasn't done - have you been on any in Devon?

go hot air balooning its amazing!

d-j mitch

Have you been on one? I was just looking at one on Dartmoor - hubby loves … Have you been on one? I was just looking at one on Dartmoor - hubby loves birds of prey and it's something he hasn't done - have you been on any in Devon?

not in devon,but in scotland we have done it twice-amazing experience!

mod

Moved to Misc - feedback is for site issues

check groupon i got my dad a pids of prey experience day for £29! cant say if its any good because he goes next weekend!

Original Poster

barky

any of your local wildlife places do birds of prey experieneces? they are … any of your local wildlife places do birds of prey experieneces? they are great fun.

Fab idea - double what I wanted to spend - but it's only money - all booked up and can't wait!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …83141
      2. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1111
      3. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.2748
      4. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2125

See more discussions