Groups

Announcing the return of the 12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS competition - starting December 13th

Hi folks,

A few years ago I started a mini competition here on HUKD called 12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS. Well after a year in the wilderness the competition is BACK for 2009!

Every day, starting on December 13th and leading all the way up to the big day, you'll be asked to compete to find the best online price for either a specific or general item. The competition is best played by those who think out of the box...

...prizes? Well nothing yet, and in previous years folk have done it 'for the love'. But we'll see what we can rustle up, and of course if you have anything to contribute it would be most welcomed!

See you on the 13th for Day One!

zampa xx

11 Comments

Im in

me too but i'm not that good at bargain hunting lol

If andy or whizzkid, or the usual bargain hunters are in im out. Won't be fair for anyone else :roll: By the time I wake up to look, they'll have posted the best deal hours earlier lol.

Original Poster

PraxxtorCruel;6800329

If andy or whizzkid, or the usual bargain hunters are in im out. Won't be … If andy or whizzkid, or the usual bargain hunters are in im out. Won't be fair for anyone else :roll: By the time I wake up to look, they'll have posted the best deal hours earlier lol.

Oh I should really have said...being completely impartial is not the name of the game here. Its completely my ruling as to who wins at the end of the specific day In previous years people have used their guile and cunning, and read between the lines to win...

zampa;6800361

Oh I should really have said...being completely impartial is not the name … Oh I should really have said...being completely impartial is not the name of the game here. Its completely my ruling as to who wins at the end of the specific day In previous years people have used their guile and cunning, and read between the lines to win...

You really don't post alot do you? Haha

Original Poster

PraxxtorCruel;6800397

You really don't post alot do you? Haha

Its a tactic, you know? :oops:

Oooh I'm in too.....:-D and 'just for the love' is good enough for me;-)

I'll have a go, you'll have to remind us nearer the time though, got a memory like a sieve!!!

Original Poster

KazzyD;6800511

I'll have a go, you'll have to remind us nearer the time though, got a … I'll have a go, you'll have to remind us nearer the time though, got a memory like a sieve!!!

Yeah, I've got pants and socks like one

Still..its Christmas soon. And yes of course, I'll remind everyone closer to...

Original Poster

Bumping, just to spread the word

Think more people will show an interest closer to the time hun ;-)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What is there free to do in your town?2033
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4011707
      3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523471
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917268

See more discussions