Groups

Annoying Adverts

Whats your most hated advert of all time (doesnt have to be current) and why?

Il start of with one im finding annoying at the moment -
    Its the perle du lait yoghurt one - you know the annoying one where the woman moans about sour yoghurt and screws her face up? The next time i want to see her face screwed up is when ive punched her in the face!

I mean what the hell kinda yoghurt is she eating because ive never had a sour one in my life, maybe shes eating them after the best before date . . . . who knows!!

25 Comments

Original Poster

SUMMONER;8847712

Has to be either ]Go Compare or ]Jamba's Crazy Frog.

Yeah the go compare adverts are up there with the most annoying adverts of all time!

dh058977;8847725

Yeah the go compare adverts are up there with the most annoying adverts … Yeah the go compare adverts are up there with the most annoying adverts of all time!

+1 i agree :thumbsup:

Anything with Jamie Oliver in, cillit bang adverts (whos house is that dirty), those insurance adverts saying 'have you had an accident in the last 5 years' and those go compare adverts. Theres been loads over the years though, and when they pee me off they never make me go buy the product, they do the opposite and I will avoid the product/service on purpose.

Banned

we buy any car

118 118

basically rubbish products/services and rubbish ads

The 'We buy any car' adverts really **** me off...

Isa isa baby

Original Poster

xxhellyxx;8847760

Isa isa baby

OMG i knew i wasnt the only one who found that really annoying!!!

make up ads and shampoo ads where they cheat by using hair extensions or lash inserts or post production enhancements!!

fern37;8847792

make up ads and shampoo ads where they cheat by using hair extensions or … make up ads and shampoo ads where they cheat by using hair extensions or lash inserts or post production enhancements!!

Definately. Those lashes are done in a computer, and theres no way davina or claudia put £4 colour on their hair. Theyve never touched a bottle in their lives its all a load of bulls bits.

Banned

adverts aren't designed for your entertainment :thumbsup:

Mazuma mobile with stavros flatley + go compare + money supermarkey + we buy any car

Amazing how they are all in the same sort of sales

The TV add with the patronising man going on about you cant see the yellow seahorse!!!:x

Yes when yellow seahorses are on corrie and MOTD I will think about buying your TV. Until then STFU!!!:x

SUMMONER;8847712

Has to be either ]Go Compare

Why? He's only a tenner

Tampon Adverts - as usually on while I'm having something to eat !!!!
    Go Compare defo

Halifax.

jubbyme;8847756

we buy any car118 118 basically rubbish products/services and rubbish ads

InfernoZeus;8847759

The 'We buy any car' adverts really **** me off...

+1
    I used to think DFS had the worst ad until this.

Original Poster

mikebike;8848422

Shake and vac advert. Yes I am old :x … Shake and vac advert. Yes I am old :x http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8CTscW3dpI

Really showing your age now mate!

There's one on now, with a kid talking about cooking a chocolate cake I think it is. I despise it, passionately. I can't even think what the advert is for, I just fly into a rage when it's on. lol. It's just the way he talks. arghhhh

Oh, and the Oreo one, when the boy dips his into her glass of milk.

I'm sensing a theme here...

I like kids, honest! lol

Original Poster

ChipSticks;8848614

There's one on now, with a kid talking about cooking a chocolate cake I … There's one on now, with a kid talking about cooking a chocolate cake I think it is. I despise it, passionately. I can't even think what the advert is for, I just fly into a rage when it's on. lol. It's just the way he talks. arghhhh

"and i get to lick the chocolate of the patula!" is it that one?! How about you eat chocolate of my fist little boy, learn to say spatula! lol

dh058977;8848623

"and i get to lick the chocolate of the patula!" is it that one?! How … "and i get to lick the chocolate of the patula!" is it that one?! How about you eat chocolate of my fist little boy, learn to say spatula! lol

Yes, omg, I want to break things when that advert is on!! lol

Banned

Mummy, I want to have a **** at Pauls house.

LG singing man adverts.. I HATE him.. normally sings out of tune as well

Ruins Scrubs etc for me...:x

'webuyanycar dot commmm'
    'have you had an injury that wasn't your fault..call injury lawers today on 0870 - annoying'
    'go compareeee'
    'I hardly ever buy fairy liquid........i hardly every buy fairy liquid.... i hardly ever....'
    'yes my friends, they are britains no1...money supermarket dot com ... a great deal easier'

but mostly debt consolidation and insurance ones...

and 'have a happy period..' >_> never had one of those!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. love affairs1649
      2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1525
      3. Important info for Ryanair customers1825
      4. word association Game73944491

See more discussions