Groups

Annoying computer problem

My Mother-in-law has managed to mess up her start menu.
    Where it should say 'My Pictures' it now says 'pictures'. This links to a folder called 'pictures' which has all her pictures in it, and is inside her My Pictures folder. I've moved all the pictures into the My Pictures folder, but the link in the start menu still points to the now empty pictures folder.
    How can I change the start menu link back to My Pictures?
    Running XP Home SP3.
    Thanks

4 Comments

if you right hand click and go to properties

then click location you can set the folder you are after

may not be exactly like that cant get to a XP machine at the moment to check :P

hope that helps

Original Poster

Think i've managed to sort it now, TweakUI did the job.
    72yo M-I-Laws and computers shouldnt go together!!!

Hey, don't be ageist - My Gran s 78 and she orders her shopping via ocado on her own every week! They can show the young ones a thing or two!

Original Poster

tightar5e;4335818

Hey, don't be ageist - My Gran s 78 and she orders her shopping via ocado … Hey, don't be ageist - My Gran s 78 and she orders her shopping via ocado on her own every week! They can show the young ones a thing or two!

LOL
    I was wandering how long it would take before I got an 'ageist' comment.
    To be fair, she's taught herself a heck of a lot, just drives me mad when she 'accidentally' deletes something and I have to spend hours trying to sort out the mess!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. It is a Yorkshire pudding wrap.1322
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866387
      3. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4594775
      4. Any PS4 News Here29313801

See more discussions