Groups

Annoying friend calls nearly every day to go for a beer?

I have this friend who calls/texts me nearly everyday of the week to go for a beer after work, which has resulted in me blocking his calls and texts sometimes as i get so sick of making up an excuse. Now every 1 - 2 weeks is fine to meet, but seriously practically DAILY!! Ive even told him not to call me so much.

What else is there to say??? I just got another text 2 mins ago

Argghhhh!!

78 Comments

sleep with his wife, that should get him off your back

Original Poster

ham82

sleep with his wife, that should get him off your back

hes single....if only he had a bird, i would be bothered as much!

Tell him "Yes, as long as you're buying"

sleep with him, then it will be so awkward he wont be able to face you!

Original Poster

coff101

Tell him "Yes, as long as you're buying"

tried that , didnt get the hint, hes cheap anyway!

Pete there you are u comin for a beer or what!? oO

Awww poor fella , hasnt he got any other friends ?................i can see were your coming from though , it must get on your nerves , especially as you have told him not to .

Is your friends name Roman?

(1+ Internetz to the person who gets that reference)

nutta

X)

You could always get a different sim card for your phone & text all your other contacts the new number (_;)

Banned

Maybe he's desperate to meet someone, tell him he should go get a hobby to meet new people/birds or maybe he fancies you! oO

nutta

Haha. Best post I've seen all day.

Banned

buy some cheap lego.. that always starts and argument and then you will fall out and not speak to each other .. jobs a fish

Original Poster

shopstilldrops

Awww poor fella , hasnt he got any other friends ?................i can … Awww poor fella , hasnt he got any other friends ?................i can see were your coming from though , it must get on your nerves , especially as you have told him not to .

i dont think he does, although he always mentions other friends when i see him...Its pathetic. i try and encourage him to see other people aswell!!.

Gonna snub the txt AGAIN!

Retro89

Is your friends name Roman? (1+ Internetz to the person who gets that … Is your friends name Roman? (1+ Internetz to the person who gets that reference)

Grand Theft Auto IV, per chance?

Original Poster

nutta

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Ah he sounds lonely haha, I would just tell him he's annoying X)

fill yer boots la hes after ya bod

He's probably posted a similar thread somewhere saying "whenever i go to the pub with my mate he just goes on and on and on and on about his crappy HTC phone"

Banned

coff101

no Romans were very much into their man love .... i think that's the reference anyway.

coff101

Grats, have an internetz.

Original Poster

livingthelife07

Ah he sounds lonely haha, I would just tell him he's annoying X)

ive told him already!!!!

Retro89

Why thankyou, Sir.

lumoruk

Maybe he's desperate to meet someone, tell him he should go get a hobby … Maybe he's desperate to meet someone, tell him he should go get a hobby to meet new people/birds or maybe he fancies you! oO

Or he could join here & meet women. I know someone who has met many off here (_;)

Banned

tell him to leave you alone and if he doesn't, tell him you will post a thread on a shopping forum asking a load of randoms what to do

oh wait ....

Keep asking him to lend you money

dog_cop

tell him to leave you alone and if he doesn't, tell him you will post a … tell him to leave you alone and if he doesn't, tell him you will post a thread on a shopping forum asking a load of randoms what to do oh wait ....

http://media.nscdn.com/uploads/cache/images/1246840720-798884-400x300-I-see-what-you-did-there.jpg

Banned

Retro89

What was wrong with Roman? oh when you've completed the game he keeps texting and calling you.

think my reference is better.

darren9030

Or he could join here & meet women. I know someone who has met many off … Or he could join here & meet women. I know someone who has met many off here (_;)

This forum really should have a desperates..........i mean dating section.

Original Poster

i txt him and said 'no not today'
    he just txt back and said ' is everything ok''

!!!

Original Poster

dog_cop

tell him to leave you alone and if he doesn't, tell him you will post a … tell him to leave you alone and if he doesn't, tell him you will post a thread on a shopping forum asking a load of randoms what to do oh wait ....

misc isnt a shoping forum, the deals section is!

Is this the same "friend" that you've mentioned before?

Banned

Syzable

This forum really should have a desperates..........i mean dating … This forum really should have a desperates..........i mean dating section.

along with an attention seeking forum oO

Original Poster

Goonieman

yes!

dog_cop

buy some cheap lego.. that always starts and argument and then you will … buy some cheap lego.. that always starts and argument and then you will fall out and not speak to each other .. jobs a fish

Random lego related piece of advice award goes to.......................dogcop

Give him your bosses number............ hotukdeals.com/mis…530

Problem solved!

Syzable

Give him your bosses number............ … Give him your bosses number............ http://www.hotukdeals.com/misc/anyone-go-pub-with-their-boss-everyday/868530Problem solved!

OMG you're so popular OP!

Syzable

Give him your bosses number............ … Give him your bosses number............ http://www.hotukdeals.com/misc/anyone-go-pub-with-their-boss-everyday/868530Problem solved!

haha, your on top form sy!

Goonieman

yes I remember that thread hotukdeals.com/mis…373

I think OP is actually the lonely one who is being the pest

Hhhhhhm, so that's 3 people who can't get enough of you and want to go for drinks with you all the time. My spidey senses are tingling with this, something not quite right!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927359
      2. love affairs1344
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047105
      4. word association Game73944484

See more discussions