Annoying, loud toy suggestions!

Hi, I am looking for a suitably annoying toy for a 1 year old girl for Christmas, around £20, any suggestions?!? thanks

Shared Via The HUKD App For Android.

18 Comments

brodiesteph

Hi, I am looking for a suitably annoying toy for a 1 year old girl … Hi, I am looking for a suitably annoying toy for a 1 year old girl for Christmas, around £20, any suggestions?!? thanksShared Via The HUKD App For Android.

What is a 'suitably annoying toy'?

One that you want to be annoying?

Why would you want such a thing?

Curious.

andynicol

What is a 'suitably annoying toy'?One that you want to be annoying?Why … What is a 'suitably annoying toy'?One that you want to be annoying?Why would you want such a thing?Curious.

Something to give your nieces or nephews

Bop it beats

Play doh is the worst toy ever,

spyro123

Play doh is the worst toy ever,

Seconded!

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/09/13/article-2202763-14FAA577000005DC-313_634x415.jpg

Gold Edition

Traditionally, you give noisy toys to the children of relatives you dont like. My daughter got given electronic bongos when she was one, and age 2, a toy electric guitar that springs back to life 5, 10 and 15 minutes after you stop playing with it, just to remind you it is still there ZINGZILLA!!!

This year I am expecting a drum kit, but am trying to head it off by getting her an acoustic guitar.

I hate my brother.

This frog is really annoying yet fun for the baby and currently on offer in Argos [url]I found this "VTech Bounce and Discover Frog.", while browsing the Argos Mobile app: http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/3278743.htm[/url]

Gentle_Giant

Traditionally, you give noisy toys to the children of relatives you dont … Traditionally, you give noisy toys to the children of relatives you dont like. My daughter got given electronic bongos when she was one, and age 2, a toy electric guitar that springs back to life 5, 10 and 15 minutes after you stop playing with it, just to remind you it is still there ZINGZILLA!!!This year I am expecting a drum kit, but am trying to head it off by getting her an acoustic guitar.I hate my brother.

We had that Zingzillas guitar aswell! We'd wake up in the middle of the night and hear 'zingzilla' being shouted from the toy box

Gentle_Giant

Traditionally, you give noisy toys to the children of relatives you dont … Traditionally, you give noisy toys to the children of relatives you dont like. My daughter got given electronic bongos when she was one, and age 2, a toy electric guitar that springs back to life 5, 10 and 15 minutes after you stop playing with it, just to remind you it is still there ZINGZILLA!!!This year I am expecting a drum kit, but am trying to head it off by getting her an acoustic guitar.I hate my brother.

​sounds like he hates you.

Drum

One of those giant floor keyboards. As they're only 1, chances are they will just stay in one place on it constantly. My mum has already told us she's bought one for our 6 month old. She actually felt the need to apologise and it's not even wrapped yet alone played with yet!

Is it just me, or are the batteries in these noisy toys immortal??

We had an annoying animal piano (plays songs in various animal noises), £3 from Birmingham market, and the batteries lasted SIX YEARS!!
The thing is now nearly 23 years old and still going strong on only its 3rd set of batteries (donated it to a nursery school where I worked until last year).

A floor keyboard, have you seen the film Big? At this age they can crawl all over it and 'play' a tune, sit and pat the notes and then when they are older can learn 'proper' tunes. It's a gift that keeps on giving, for years and years or until the batteries run out!

Original Poster

Thanks for all the suggestions:) I think I might go with the floor keyboard !

Original Poster

yeah I've skipped the keyboard as its near £30, I think I'm gonna hold out and see if by any random chance I can get my friend pikachu!

have a look for Alfie the singing dog or big alphabet bus you will probably get both for £20 they are great for annoyance levels
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!1517
    2. Iptv1228
    3. Music download79
    4. FedEx sent me a Duty & Tax Invoice - Advice needed67

See more discussions