Groups
    EXPIRED

ANNUAL HOLIDAY INSURANCE

Hi going away feb 18th to gran canaria and gonna be going away prob another twice this year abroad so looking for good deal on annual travel insurance will be for two adults any ideas or tips folks..................? Thanks

8 Comments

Go to moneysavingexpert.com and follow the guidance under insurance, always works for me.

Once you know who's doing the best deal have a look on quidco to see if you can get any cashback

Have you tried tesco? Gets you a gift card for buying and isnt that bad a price

travelsupermarket.com will compare most of the companies and find the cheapest im going to Corfu and Thomas Cook wanted 325 for travel insurance [url]www.travelsupermarket.com[/url] quoted my £5

I get mine free:thumbsup: because i am with lloyds bank. ask who you bank with, it might mean upgrading your account but might be worth a go*

i am with gotravel - worth a look

This year I have gone with travelinsuranceweb.com.For an annual worldwide policy for a couple,I think I paid around £65 and got £9.50 from quidco.

If you are just looking to travel in Europe it may be a bit cheaper still.:)

Free annual europe travel insurance for two with a joint premier account with the alliance and leicester only five pound a month.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Why do people scam on Gumtree?33
      2. Anyone tried the Tyrells website for the mini competition?11
      3. A mini break to Edinburgh - recommendations for recommendations/area etc!46
      4. Anything better than allcast?33

See more discussions