another 1, this time about tents!!

Found 7th Jul 2008
does anybody know where to get a cheap but waterproof tent for T in the park.

been looking for a few days but every1 i see seems to be sold out. got a feeling its gonna be a wash out so that puts me off quite a few that i have saw.

1. Misc
  2. Tent
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Tent
9 Comments

Original Poster

snowtiger;2473538

]Wool?worths ]Argos ?]Tesco ?

checked them. argos seemed promising but you have to reserve one online, and when you get to the last page it tells you item is out of stock and cant be reserved. So frustrating :x , wish the would just tell you its out of stock before you try n reserve it.

Original Poster

was looking at cybercheckout but not sure what they are like with deliverys, anybody know??

HUKD Member :Mattio hotukdeals.com/ite…nt/
The above thread is where I got the tent link from that I remembered from the other day, he/she ordered one from them ... so might be worth sending a PM to see what the service is like ?

Original Poster

Emmsa76;2473635

Go Outdoors have a fair few http://www.gooutdoors.co.uk/tents

was in the shop the other day, there are a couple of decent ones. think thats where i'll end up going.

Cheers anyway! :thumbsup:

I've got a Gelert (can't remember what model) which I like. Just be careful the outer and inner sheets don't touch, as that's when the rain gets in more (if that makes sense).

Enjoy T in the park

Original Poster

ding;2473662

]http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/categorydisplay_storeId_10001_catalogId_10151_categoryId_33937_langId_-1_topCategoryId_63502_parentcategoryrn_63502_crumb_63502_topcategory_63502 halfords any good?

Emmsa76;2473779

I've got a Gelert (can't remember what model) which I like. Just be … I've got a Gelert (can't remember what model) which I like. Just be careful the outer and inner sheets don't touch, as that's when the rain gets in more (if that makes sense).Enjoy T in the park

Was in Halfords the other day but not much there. Ta anyway.

Saw a Gelert in GO aswell n think thats the one, cheers for the tip bout keepin dry :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The term 'Smart TV'33
    2. boiler / radiator - quote - is this a good deal?45
    3. Gibraltar/Falkland Islands/Channel Islands circulated coins - where can I b…11
    4. Spotify, Apple, or Google Play Music?77

See more discussions