Edited by: "RossD89" 24th Dec 2017
Original Poster
RossD895 m ago

Hope everything is okay Wongy!

Well thank you ross have a plentiful supply of rum
and the cider stocks are 'ok' a little concerned about the beer/lager

Merry Christmas 🍹
Wongy1108 m ago

Well thank you ross have a plentiful supply of rumand the cider stocks are …Well thank you ross have a plentiful supply of rumand the cider stocks are 'ok' a little concerned about the beer/lagerMerry Christmas 🍹

My stock is dangerously low and I only went shopping on Friday!

Might just have to cancel Christmas.
Edited by: "RossD89" 24th Dec 2017
Original Poster
RossD892 m ago

My stock is dangerously low and I only went shopping on Friday! Might …My stock is dangerously low and I only went shopping on Friday! Might just have to cancel Christmas.

You should check out this 'deals' thingumabob sometime ? (slim picking these days mind)

don't do that join bender !

32902521-DmJGg.jpg
Wish I was drunk.
Too much milk Wongy

32906248-f1XHx.jpg
Original Poster
Chanchi322 m ago

Too much milk Wongy[Image]

More cookies soak it up (on the goose fat roasties and suffing balls here beef not cooked get lol)
32906256-SqHVH.jpg
Wongy11015 m ago

Any joy ?[Image]

Nah. Working until 2nd January then a week in Malta.
Original Poster
redcantona5 m ago

Nah. Working until 2nd January then a week in Malta.

That is one place I could fancy going and have never been!
what are the beer prices like ?
32906323-0BJip.jpg
Wongy11056 m ago

That is one place I could fancy going and have never been!what are the …That is one place I could fancy going and have never been!what are the beer prices like ?[Image]

Euro a pint for lager. 1.50 for Bombardier bitter, depending on where you go obviously. Malta is well worth a visit. I go every Jan.
Cheers for the gif.
Edited by: "redcantona" 25th Dec 2017
Original Poster
redcantona4 m ago

Euro a pint for lager. 1.50 for Bombardier bitter, depending on where you …Euro a pint for lager. 1.50 for Bombardier bitter, depending on where you go obviously. Malta is well worth a visit. I go every Jan.Cheers for the gif.

Oh wow @MSK. no problem
drink up (even if only tea)
Wongy11054 m ago

Oh wow @MSK. no problem drink up (even if only tea)

I think I've gone off Leffe have they been bought out?
Original Poster
Just saying....
Original Poster
Original Poster
MSK.9 h, 9 m ago

I think I've gone off Leffe have they been bought out?

Could have sworn I replied to that my mate says it is crap mine went down ok
Wongy11026 m ago

[Video] Could have sworn I replied to that my mate says it is crap mine …[Video] Could have sworn I replied to that my mate says it is crap mine went down ok

It was really bad. Smelt like hamsters. Deep regrets I bought two bottles as presents. Guess there's a reason it's cheap everywhere.
Original Poster
MSK.4 m ago

It was really bad. Smelt like hamsters. Deep regrets I bought two …It was really bad. Smelt like hamsters. Deep regrets I bought two bottles as presents. Guess there's a reason it's cheap everywhere.

This 'old rosie' tastes great but you know it will give you a killer hangover

Original Poster
MSK.7 m ago

It was really bad. Smelt like hamsters. Deep regrets I bought two …It was really bad. Smelt like hamsters. Deep regrets I bought two bottles as presents. Guess there's a reason it's cheap everywhere.

and a very merry crimbo to you kitty 32909755-RdDmV.jpg
Wongy1102 m ago

This 'old rosie' tastes great but you know it will give you a killer …This 'old rosie' tastes great but you know it will give you a killer hangover[Video]

Two pints of cider and black was enough on Christmas Eve, had to drink ten pints of water to compensate
Original Poster
MSK.3 m ago

Two pints of cider and black was enough on Christmas Eve, had to drink ten …Two pints of cider and black was enough on Christmas Eve, had to drink ten pints of water to compensate

Was weird in the pub Saturday a couple of glasses of wine then they produced gallons of iced water
then gallons of earl grey

what is the world coming to ! ?
Wongy11014 m ago

and a very merry crimbo to you kitty [Image]

Very Merry (sort of still) crimbo to you too

And finally, someone who knows how to spelt crimbo properly

Wongy11010 m ago

Was weird in the pub Saturday a couple of glasses of wine then they …Was weird in the pub Saturday a couple of glasses of wine then they produced gallons of iced water then gallons of earl grey what is the world coming to ! ?

Hydration is key! I'd have preferred a less stinky tea though.
Original Poster
MSK.5 m ago

Very Merry (sort of still) crimbo to you too :)And finally, someone who …Very Merry (sort of still) crimbo to you too :)And finally, someone who knows how to spelt crimbo properly :)Hydration is key! I'd have preferred a less stinky tea though.

"Hydration is key!"
i agree switched to magners
it was nice wish the meal had been less 'spicy'

but there was gallons of it only get a thimble sized teapot when you have proper thirst on
Wongy1102 m ago

"Hydration is key!"i agree switched to magners it was nice wish the meal …"Hydration is key!"i agree switched to magners it was nice wish the meal had been less 'spicy'but there was gallons of it only get a thimble sized teapot when you have proper thirst on

True that. Those tea pots are good for nothing. They also never pour well when they are tiny.
Original Poster
MSK.16 m ago

True that. Those tea pots are good for nothing. They also never pour …True that. Those tea pots are good for nothing. They also never pour well when they are tiny.

Down with it !
Original Poster
Good night looking forward to boxing day ?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions