Groups

another blonde one :-)

Banned
    When i send an email and it bounces, am i the remote host or are they?:oops:

14 Comments

Are you actually Blonde?

Original Poster Banned

thesaint

Are you actually Blonde?

In the brain yes:santa: In hair colour a dark blonde;-)

In answer to your question, I have no idea.

Original Poster Banned

thesaint

In answer to your question, I have no idea.

and you needed to know my hair colour to answer:p

sassie

When i send an email and it bounces, am i the remote host or are … When i send an email and it bounces, am i the remote host or are they?:oops:

they are the remote server

Original Poster Banned

scrooge

they are the remote server

thanks scrooge, do you happen to know what this means then

Diagnostic-Code: smtp;554 5.6.1 Body type not supported by Remote Host

sassie

and you needed to know my hair colour to answer:p

I haven't 'spoke' to you for a while, just making conversation.

Original Poster Banned

thesaint

I haven't 'spoke' to you for a while, just making conversation.

what colour eyes have you got, no not spoken to you for a while either:santa:

sassie

thanks scrooge, do you happen to know what this means … thanks scrooge, do you happen to know what this means thenDiagnostic-Code: smtp;554 5.6.1 Body type not supported by Remote Host

It means a mail server is setup incorrectly. Not a lot you can do without access to diagnostic logs. If you're getting this with lots of emails to different people then it's more likely a problem with your ISP's server.

Original Poster Banned

scrooge

It means a mail server is setup incorrectly. Not a lot you can do without … It means a mail server is setup incorrectly. Not a lot you can do without access to diagnostic logs. If you're getting this with lots of emails to different people then it's more likely a problem with your ISP's server.

no, just HMV

Messages bounce with: "554 5.6.1 Body type not supported by Remote Host"

This occurs when mail is sent to a recipient with badly configured mail filtering systems, and is mostly seen when using webmail. This bounce message occurs when the receiving mailserver has a front-end filter installed which tells us it supports 8 bit MIME characters and accepts our message, but then cannot deliver the message to the backend server because that does not support 8 bit MIME.
    If the recipients frontend server didn't advertise that it supports 8 bit MIME, we would automatically convert the message and send it 7 bit MIME, which it could support. Usually the receiving system is using Microsoft Exchange Server and Microsoft are aware of this problem and have a KnowledgeBase article on how this can be fixed here:

support.microsoft.com/def…168

sassie

what colour eyes have you got, no not spoken to you for a while … what colour eyes have you got, no not spoken to you for a while either:santa:

Brown.

If I haven't spoken to you, then it follows that you haven't spoken to me. :thinking:

Original Poster Banned

thesaint

Brown. If I haven't spoken to you, then it follows that you haven't … Brown. If I haven't spoken to you, then it follows that you haven't spoken to me. :thinking:

yeah to anyone with a brain cell:giggle: :giggle:

Banned

Other Sassie moments!!!!

]One
    ]Two
    ]Three

:santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Giffgaff New goodybags34
      2. One for the mathmeticians2640
      3. word association Game74044575
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424814501

See more discussions