ANOTHER currys £5 giveaway voucher code thread PLEASE

11 replies
Found 15th Dec 2010
looking for one of these PLEASE!! actually drove to my local an hour or so to get one but they have run out...a voucher would be very much appreciated if anyone would be kind enough!

11 Comments

Banned

So you spent £4 on fuel to get a voucher worth £5 oO

whatsThePoint

It's a principle thing. I often ride around towns & cities looking for a free car park space for maybe 30 minutes at a time when the parking charge would only be about a quid

If i call at mine tomorrow i will get you one. !!

Original Poster

whatsThePoint

i live 2-3 mins away.hardly £4.and i went to the shop while i was out(2 tins of pear cider and a packet of crisps to get me thru the dross of the liverpool match!)

Original Poster

lindseyanndavis

If i call at mine tomorrow i will get you one. !!

that'd be great!be fantastic if someone had one 2nite so's i could get my shopping done early tho

I've PMd you

Original Poster

bizzybee

I've PMd you

cheers mate - realy appreciate that + replied, just to let you know i did get the fiver off...didnt win a fortune!Lol!
Shane

shaneomac

i live 2-3 mins away.hardly £4.and i went to the shop while i was out(2 … i live 2-3 mins away.hardly £4.and i went to the shop while i was out(2 tins of pear cider and a packet of crisps to get me thru the dross of the liverpool match!)

never new cider came in a tin i thought it was a can or bottle lol

Original Poster

turnpenny1

never new cider came in a tin i thought it was a can or bottle lol

magners pear cider...koppaberg also comes in tins too!

lol

darren9030

It's a principle thing. I often ride around towns & cities looking for a … It's a principle thing. I often ride around towns & cities looking for a free car park space for maybe 30 minutes at a time when the parking charge would only be about a quid

X)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769187
    2. Mercedes-Benz recalls 400,000 cars in UK over airbag fault11
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread427214624
    4. Marmite1924

See more discussions