Another day, another scam page on Facebook! (Smyths Toys)

Editor
It seems like a new one pops up every day, and unfortunately a lot of people fall for them.

A Smyths Toys page has appeared on Facebook, with promises of winning vouchers to spend at Smyths. The page is asking you to Like and Share their posts, as an obvious attempt to increase the reach of their scam.

[img]i.imgur.com/QGC…png?1[/img]

Most retailers will be verified by Facebook, and have an accompanying blue tick beside their name. The page has been reported directly to Smyths and hopefully will be removed before any damage is done.

10 Comments

Banned

No verification. Less than 8,000 page likes.

Classic.

If people weren't gullible then these pages wouldn't exist, unfortunately you see more and more of them.

Facebook needs better moderation. Surely at least one person has reported this page?

I hope the Germans string them out to dry. They have duty of care to all the pensions that use it.

robertr

If people weren't gullible then these pages wouldn't exist, unfortunately … If people weren't gullible then these pages wouldn't exist, unfortunately you see more and more of them.

http://www.badideatshirts.com/Assets/ProductImages/PS_1050W_LARGE_GROUPS.jpg

Facebook exists. Q.E.D.

Banned

I am still waiting for my brand new black BMW 4x4 with a red bow tied around it..

I'm still waiting for Svetlana from the Ukraine to join me. I've sent her the money for her flight. I guess she's busy with her modelling career.

I'll have to sell my house and send her the proceeds to prove I love her.

Banned

Mark2111

I'm still waiting for Svetlana from the Ukraine to join me. I've sent her … I'm still waiting for Svetlana from the Ukraine to join me. I've sent her the money for her flight. I guess she's busy with her modelling career. I'll have to sell my house and send her the proceeds to prove I love her.

Try a Thai wife. They dont lie & will love you forever.

YouDontWantToKnow

Try a Thai wife. They dont lie & will love you forever.

......until you find out they're a man.:(

Always try before you buy.

Just de-friend all the people who appear in your feed who have liked stuff like this. They will soon get the message.

In all seriousness, it is always the same friends isn't it.
The gullible ones who never listen..
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any PS4 News Here29213592
    2. Any Xbox One news today?2356124
    3. GOT Leaks again416
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763949

See more discussions