Groups

Another Dialaphone related question regarding insurance and gadget helpline

Hi I received my new mobile today cancelled the insurance (will also send out a letter to insurance company)

however I have read some horror stories cancelling the gadget helpline
    theres no reference number for me to cancel do they send this out (read alot of people stating they were never sent a ref number which tied them into a contract with the gadget helpline)

again i like to put everything in writing so will send out a letter but can i do this without a ref number ?

anyone had experience cancelling the insurance and gadget helpline

7 Comments

I try to always email companies
    it is always easy to prove, hopefully you get a response also you know if they opened your email if you use outlook

yeah the trick is to have as many customers stuck on tech or insurance contracts
    the scammers

i cancelled by replying to the welcome email they sent me, a few days later i received a confirmation of cancellation in the post.

Original Poster

effingandjeffing

I try to always email companiesit is always easy to prove, hopefully you … I try to always email companiesit is always easy to prove, hopefully you get a response also you know if they opened your email if you use outlookyeah the trick is to have as many customers stuck on tech or insurance contractsthe scammers

thanks mate i normally go direct through the companies such as orange 02 etc but went through dialaphone what a hassle!!!

yeah i'm gonna email, send letters( recorded) and make phone calls and hopefully get it all cancelled

Original Poster

mattbisme

i cancelled by replying to the welcome email they sent me, a few days … i cancelled by replying to the welcome email they sent me, a few days later i received a confirmation of cancellation in the post.

is that the gadget one that emailed you mate ??? how long did it take for them to email you from getting the handset??
    Edited by: "shedboy66" 24th Sep 2010

i got a contract with mobiles.co.uk and they do the same thing a month free and then you have to cancel etc but its on the website or in the info they send u that you just have to cancel the direct debits and that cancels it.

shedboy66

is that the gadget one that emailed you mate ??? how long did it take for … is that the gadget one that emailed you mate ??? how long did it take for them to email you from getting the handset??

I had the dispatch email on July 23rd and Gadget Helpline on July 26th.

Looking back i emailed vip@tmti.net with a copy of my welcome email asking to cancel.

You can also cancel online if you have any info. go to : secure.tmti.net/vip/

Original Poster

thanks mate cancelled the email and sent them a letter to cancel recorded delivery
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay1020
      2. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1536
      3. word association Game72944192
      4. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …277963

See more discussions