another dodgy foreign body on ebay you decide how long i wait

12 replies
Found 28th Jan 2010
just sold my n97 on ebay to a guy with no feedback no purchasse history but has been on there since june 09.
have heard nothing from him since he bought it and surprise surprise no payment received and no reply to my messgaes
best of all how dodgy is his english
Hi
i bought nokia N97 and also i bough you phone so can you send the item to my right adress or postcode, 48 (blocked for his privacyif he exists) stoke-on-trent.
thanks

so question is how long do i wait
the choice is yours lol

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
12 Comments

dont bother cancel auction now,set your options to make sure they have CC on file and suchlike for safety and relist straight away

When did he win?

Just because someone has not bought on ebay for ages and has poor engrish does not a scammer make, not everyone pays straight away, so long as if/when payment is received you send it to a confirmed address (special delivery not recorded due to value) you should be ok.

Original Poster

harlzter;7686824

When did he win?

won yesterday night 20:00

Original Poster

harlzter;7686850

Just because someone has not bought on ebay for ages and has poor engrish … Just because someone has not bought on ebay for ages and has poor engrish does not a scammer make, not everyone pays straight away, so long as if/when payment is received you send it to a confirmed address (special delivery not recorded due to value) you should be ok.

no feedback history at all????

Original Poster

boothy;7686819

dont bother cancel auction now,set your options to make sure they have CC … dont bother cancel auction now,set your options to make sure they have CC on file and suchlike for safety and relist straight away

i am thinking this good shou.t cc on file????

Could be half the posters on here!

send him a message and say you have 24 hours to pay or your cancelling the transaction.

Goonieman;7686878

Could be half the posters on here!

Only half? I'd have put it at more than that. :roll:

I reckon you will get payment tomorrow night, when the buyer has time to check ebay if he works ect

dosent sound good to me - let us know what happens x (good luck!)

Banned

pink-ka;7686912

send him a message and say you have 24 hours to pay or your cancelling … send him a message and say you have 24 hours to pay or your cancelling the transaction.

thats against ebay rules. They have 7 days to pay. Dont see what the fuss is about tbh :roll:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. New bladerunner1959
    2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)70562
    3. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery2685
    4. Add one, leave one game54415416

See more discussions