Groups

Another Ebay Idiot, where do they all come from??

Well I thought I had bought a bargain last night, how could I have been sooo wrong?
    Seems like I bought myself a huge amount of abuse in text talk!!

I paid via PP straight away and then I got this:

Dear **me**,

hi there, sorry but i deffinatly int letting it go for 2.20 unless yu send a bit more muny if nt its not goin anywhere thanks msg me bak

- **idiot**

I replied:

Dear **idiot**,

Hi,
    If you didn't want to let it go at a cheap price then you should have put a reserve on it. otherwise according to Ebay rules you have to sell at what the item goes for.
    If you decide not to send it, it is up to you. I will have to report it to Ebay that you refused to sell and leave the relevant feedback.

Thanks

- **me**

Then I got:

Dear **me**,

report me al jus send yu the muny bak and just say yu didnt pay, 2 can play that game love

-**idiot**

So I replied:

Dear **ididot**,

How silly are you? Ebay owns Paypal and will see that I already made the payment and that you just refunded it. Please expect negative feedback.

-**me**

Then I got:

Dear **me**,

love why cnt yu get it in ya thick head you havent payed as far as i no cz yu ave the muny bak yu stupid cow

- **Idiot**

I didn't reply so then he sent this to me:

Dear **me**,

they will see that i have give you the muny bakk so i will not get done for not sending you the item and if they do get rid of me i dnt give a **** soo go ******** moan at sum **** else that cares abwt wat yu ave to say cz i cba listenin to yur bull**** yu ave got yur muny bak so stop bein so childish nd go find sum1 else to kick off at bye blockd so dnt try sendin me another msg

- **Idiot**

Yes, I have reported him to Ebay, I just hope they can decipher his language as it took me ages to understand it!!

44 Comments

What an idiot!

(you could always post their username on here to name and shame...just so noone else gets this either of course!

Original Poster

cdm22

What an idiot!(you could always post their username on here to name and … What an idiot!(you could always post their username on here to name and shame...just so noone else gets this either of course!

I wasn't sure if I could, I didn't want to get into any more trouble!!

Wow some people are so abusive! glad you have reported him, he wants to go back to school to learn how to spell X)

thats really bad

spelling hehe

Banned

Username required for the LOLs

(u cn put hiz on if use like as will)

Nice person. LOL

Original Poster

guv

Username required for the LOLs(u cn put hiz on if use like as will)

Ok his username is.... wait for it...... yes***434 only has 4 feedback.
    Edited by: "Spooki" 21st Sep 2010

Sounds like a few users from the misc .......

Banned

lol im sorry but i had a good laugh at that guy i know its not funny for you, some people really do mess ebay up for everyone else what did you buy? you should keep sending payment

Don't think you're allowed to put ebay usernames on here. Surely someone will come along to say that, I might as well do it

He has already re-listed the product.

Original Poster

rmolloy9

lol im sorry but i had a good laugh at that guy i know its not funny for … lol im sorry but i had a good laugh at that guy i know its not funny for you, some people really do mess ebay up for everyone else what did you buy? you should keep sending payment

I laughed at him too

It was a hair clippers set, nothing too exciting, just saw it was selling for pennies so i decided to do a last second bid......

Original Poster

dungavel

I can't see that he has relisted it. Maybe Ebay have taken it off??

But if he has blocked me, maybe I just can't see it.
    Edited by: "Spooki" 21st Sep 2010

dungavel

Everyone should bid on it...let him get all happy and then refuse to send the payment

Spooki

I can't see that he has relisted it. Maybe Ebay have taken it off??

Go to items for sale, then completed listings. No one made a bid on it second time round.

Banned

Marina

Don't think you're allowed to put ebay usernames on here. Surely someone … Don't think you're allowed to put ebay usernames on here. Surely someone will come along to say that, I might as well do it

Are you not allowed to say he lives in barrow-in-furness, Cumbria as well?

y r u postn da msg i snt 2 u larst nyte on dis syte. i towld u dat u can av ur muny bk.

What's the item number?

guv

Are you not allowed to say he lives in barrow-in-furness, Cumbria as well?

Hmmm... not sure about that one, maybe you're not allowed to say it with door number and street name.

You can report those messages if they were via Ebay too,there's a report button in there

Original Poster

civms47

What's the item number?

The item number was 320590137173

Banned

what a doughnut, will now probably give up on ebay and start listing here

Original Poster

deb8z

You can report those messages if they were via Ebay too,there's a report … You can report those messages if they were via Ebay too,there's a report button in there

They weren't I just pressed reply on my hotmail, My bad. But I did forward them all to Ebay

sassie

what a doughnut, will now probably give up on ebay and start listing here

lol

Banned

civms47

What's the item number?

numptyj

y r u postn da msg i snt 2 u larst nyte on dis syte. i towld u dat u can … y r u postn da msg i snt 2 u larst nyte on dis syte. i towld u dat u can av ur muny bk.

You bought a replacement set of tongs then Numpty?

Marina

Hmmm... not sure about that one, maybe you're not allowed to say it with … Hmmm... not sure about that one, maybe you're not allowed to say it with door number and street name.

I'm good... but not that good! Hang on....... Numpty... Whats your door number?

Banned

Marina

lol

will blend in nicely dont ya think

Original Poster

Marina

Hmmm... not sure about that one, maybe you're not allowed to say it with … Hmmm... not sure about that one, maybe you're not allowed to say it with door number and street name.

Oooh! Oooh! I have that info from the PP payment

civms47

What's the item number?

numptyj

y r u postn da msg i snt 2 u larst nyte on dis syte. i towld u dat u can … y r u postn da msg i snt 2 u larst nyte on dis syte. i towld u dat u can av ur muny bk.

bruv y u h8in on wut im byin dis aint gt nutin 2 do wiv u enit

sassie

sure, more fun threads for us then

Spooki

Oooh! Oooh! I have that info from the PP payment

good good, don't post it here though, angry peeps will raid their house for you

Edited by: "Marina" 21st Sep 2010

Lots of info about them in the listing....

selling due to i go to the hair dressers for a hair cut as i wouldnt be able to do it my self and have no1 that can do it .

Banned

Marina

good good, don't post it here though, angry peeps will raid their house … good good, don't post it here though, angry peeps will raid their house for you

Phew... Numpty was starting to sweat there! X)

Original Poster

Marina

Lots of info about them in the listing....selling due to i go to the hair … Lots of info about them in the listing....selling due to i go to the hair dressers for a hair cut as i wouldnt be able to do it my self and have no1 that can do it .

I know bless him, I almost felt sorry for him! ( for a second!)

guv

Phew... Numpty was starting to sweat there! X)

i carez fo evry1 mayne!

Banned

sassie

With the clientele of this forum, he won't get any more than 2.20. Don't you think SASSIE?

Great language in the e-bay description to...

hi there you are bidding on a hair clipper/shaving kit for cutting hair … hi there you are bidding on a hair clipper/shaving kit for cutting hair its never bin used but bin opened as you can see in the picture!

Interesting that he states it's "bin opened", and yet also lists it as "New" which e-bay defines as:

New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail … New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable).

Original Poster

hi there you are bidding on a hair clipper/shaving kit for cutting hair … hi there you are bidding on a hair clipper/shaving kit for cutting hair its never bin used but bin opened as you can see in the picture!

New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail … New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable).

Maybe I should email him and tell him he can't list it as new
    Ahhh I forgot he has blocked me

I dis de tit wit na dinglish langwuage skilz.

Leave him some negative feedback and report him, that will ruin his ebay career
    Edited by: "simplyjimbo" 21st Sep 2010

Wow, he listed the same printer 3 times. Wonder if the 3rd winner will have the honour of actually receiving it, as he messed up the postage costs ( set it to just £2, instead of the £7 he had on the previous auctions).

Report & neg feedback that guy. He shouldn't be allowed to use eBay.

why have you not given him a Neg Feedback .. ?
    Edited by: "Budgie2k7" 22nd Sep 2010
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846207
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764302
      3. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2235
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917266

See more discussions