Groups
    EXPIRED

Another exhausting sunday

Wife,son and daughter in law went off this morning to run the glasgow 10k leaving me to exert myself slaving over a hot laptop all morning and read the sunday papers whilst munching toast.

And now I have to make the dinner because SHE is tired? Women-so unreasonable! They dont appreciate what we men go through.

16 Comments

What a cow!

If I was you I'd divorce her.

Original Poster

AshleyRFC;6222628

What a cow!If I was you I'd divorce her.

lmfao!

Make her read this and the ensuing comments so she knows how downright disrespectful, demanding and unreasonable her behaviour is. :-D

If she won't budge then i think you should maybe speak to the samaritans and then give relate a try. :thumbsup: :-D

get her sacked

I've got a spare one of these if you are interested??? :-D

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_HjuTka53Pyw/SSIdFSjtGiI/AAAAAAAAAEg/1TEFrbJuw6E/s320/ball_and_chain%5B1%5D.jpg

Original Poster

Syzable;6222701

I've got a spare one of these if you are interested??? :-D

p+p may be too expensive

I expect she'll offer to give you a lovely relaxing massage this evening, to make up for it.:whistling:

kelly_o_fanatic;6222725

http://www.just-eat.co.uk/ :-D

+1 :giggle:

chesso;6222758

I expect she'll offer to give you a lovely relaxing massage this evening, … I expect she'll offer to give you a lovely relaxing massage this evening, to make up for it.:whistling:

My ars, she'll be snoring her heed off lol.

AshleyRFC;6222763

My ars, she'll be snoring her heed off lol.

You're not the wife are you???:-D
    Oh - dinner time just when it was getting interesting. Hehe.

chesso;6222780

You're not the wife are you???:-DOh - dinner time just when it was … You're not the wife are you???:-DOh - dinner time just when it was getting interesting. Hehe.

Lol no I'm not, barky wouldn't be able to handle me, I need a real man who can take having to make the dinner once in a while.

Original Poster

jellybaby22;6222918

My OH does all the sooking in my house...and all the washing up...and I … My OH does all the sooking in my house...and all the washing up...and I got him to clean the bedroom today...and he hoovers when I tell him.......you have to keep a man in his place....:lol:

all the sooking????:w00t:

Original Poster

jellybaby22;6222950

:lol: :lol: just showed him that....he isnt pleased...thanks...no dinner … :lol: :lol: just showed him that....he isnt pleased...thanks...no dinner for me tonight...you plesed now are you...it will be me doing the sooking now.....:lol:

as it should be:whistling:

Wow your misses doesn't know when she has it good.

I got in at 5.30 this morning soaked wet through and almost got arrested when I got stuck in a window, got up 2 hours later and had to make my own Sunday lunch :roll:

AshleyRFC;6222807

Lol no I'm not, barky wouldn't be able to handle me, I need a real man … Lol no I'm not, barky wouldn't be able to handle me, I need a real man who can take having to make the dinner once in a while.

or a good woman with long fingers lol! xxx
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523466
      2. Sonos says let us spy or your stereo will not work33
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3641402
      4. Gold Flamedeer thread (ABSOLUTELY NO HINTING/MENTIONING THE TRADING OF GOLD…46

See more discussions