Another free network like Ovivo coming to Europe and if all goes well to the UK.

8 replies
8 Comments

quick, everybody hop on the pyramid..

Edited by: "SUMMONER" 17th Jul 2014

Seems to be a previously established company taking an easier route to market by only supplying sims rather than used mobiles they do elsewhere though that country has been stated as a high priced area so margins would be better.

Freemium mobile network FreedomPop has set its sights on Europe. The … Freemium mobile network FreedomPop has set its sights on Europe. The LA-based company has signed a deal with BASE, a subsidiary of Dutch telco and MVNO-lover KPN. It will launch in Belgium and then plans to expand to the UK, Germany, France and Spain.In the US FreedomPop’s model starts with a base price of $0 for 200 minutes of voice, 500 text messages and 500Mb of data and rises to $20 a month for unlimited access – albeit with some throttling of 4G speeds. The free offering in Europe will be the same, but pricing for the premium services – including visual voicemail and more minutes or data – have not been established.

DudeyGezza nice positive response.

Sounds interesting, But I will be a little more cautious with this company I got stung with Ovivo and Samba Mobile.

glyn1066

DudeyGezza nice positive response.

well if everyone jumps on the bottom, you will get a longer period of service till it fills up to the top then goes bust.. That's how these things work isnt it?

Banned

I got stung too by £80 but thank god I got all my money back from bank.

Banned

This deal sounds good if it comes . its still £0 and no sign of a top up
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769634
    2. Boredom1012
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428514672
    4. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet35104

See more discussions