Groups

another freebie thread

tried on 4 different freecycle groups keep getting messed around

cgi.ebay.co.uk/MOT…m14

its a pram/travel system, has footmuffs ect no car seat, and no parasol

also have a fog machine ive never used if anyone wants that, dunno the make but on the top it says constant fox f/x and its black

all collection

from manchester area m23

19 Comments

Original Poster

im not selling the pram on ebay, but its the same one can't be bothered to take a pic but its in mint condition

you cant really post on here and e**y at the same time? well done u anyway, :thumbsup:

Original Poster

thats not mine on ebay im not selling it im giving it away

any pics at all?

Original Poster

just wanted to find a pic of it thats all

Original Poster

urm i could take a pic but will prob be tomorrow ive never really used the pram or the fog thing

Any pics of smoke machine? Can I have first dibs?

http://i7.ebayimg.com/04/i/001/0b/4d/2f60_1.JPG

Original Poster

thanks choc

Original Poster

birdyboyuk;3014236

Any pics of smoke machine? Can I have first dibs?

yea sure i'll take a pic of that now, i can't be bothered getting the pram out from under the stairs to take a pic lol

Original Poster

http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s33/tinkabell552/008-6.jpg

there it is if you still want it let me know

Thanks for that...not quite what I was looking for so will give it a miss..thanks again!

Original Poster

birdyboyuk;3014371

Thanks for that...not quite what I was looking for so will give it a … Thanks for that...not quite what I was looking for so will give it a miss..thanks again!

ok no problem :thumbsup:

how much is the pushchair?

how much to post fog machine?

can you email pics of smoke machine as im at school and forum pics dont show up? il pm you my email

fog machine please

Original Poster

im not selling them there for pick up only im in manchester so if anyone wants to collect them they can

babyxxxxx;3047205

im not selling them there for pick up only im in manchester so if anyone … im not selling them there for pick up only im in manchester so if anyone wants to collect them they can

I would but the next time im going to liverpool to see my son :oops:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?714
      2. Old one pound coins are they worth more then their face value610
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767191
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424014478

See more discussions