Another great comeback for Liverpool!

showing great spirit this season, their games are really exciting entertaining games!!

51 Comments

more like lucky:x

Liverpool struggled a bit until Wigan went down to 10 men

zaki scored a cracker apparently ?

sour grapes!!!

I don't think i've ever had this feeling at this point in the season

Original Poster

mr miagi;3230325

more like lucky:x

thats at least four times we've been in losing positions this season and gone on to win - dont think it can continually be luck

when utd score in the last min etc its cos they're a great team etc

Original Poster

intenso100;3230335

zaki scored a cracker apparently ?

yeah it was an overhead kick stunner, Kuyt's second wasnt too dissimilar but wasnt as clean an execution

roryk83;3230352

thats at least four times we've been in losing positions this season and … thats at least four times we've been in losing positions this season and gone on to win - dont think it can continually be luckwhen utd score in the last min etc its cos they're a great team etc

cant stand man utd either:)

Original Poster

jocksteeluk;3230327

Liverpool struggled a bit until Wigan went down to 10 men

yeah didnt think it was gona be our day, he defo deserved to be sent off tho, that second tackle was terrible

Banned

mr miagi;3230368

I did like you

Original Poster

mr miagi;3230368

yeah me neither :-D

was just pointing out the different perceptions people have concerning teams and when they score late and win etc

Banned

danby jason;3230383

dirty dirty merseydive

:whistling:

(

DLM;3230380

I did like you

:-(

you lot only can't stand Man United cos they're so successful, and i mean in modern times before the scousers start bleating about the 1970's lol

18 years isn't it since u last won the league? :roll:

Banned

mr miagi;3230413

(:-(

Only messing :friends:

Yeah, a great comeback against the mighty wigan, at home :?

Couldn't believe it when I got home and saw the score, everyone was taking the p!ss at half time and joking we'll come back and win 3 - 2 with Kuyt scoring the winner

Banned

££ JASE ££;3230417

you lot only can't stand Man United cos they're so successful, and i mean … you lot only can't stand Man United cos they're so successful, and i mean in modern times before the scousers start bleating about the 1970's lol18 years isn't it since u last won the league? :roll:

ha ha
rep for you kidda you made me laugh

most of you are glory supporters:p

Banned

danby jason;3230429

ha ha rep for you kidda you made me laugh

Shall i come up to your's and watch the game? ;-)

The top 3-4 can all go to hell IMO, their success is all built on never-repaid credit. It's vulgar.

Give someone else honest a chance.

On the today's result issue - gotta praise liverpool for all those wins in a row - can't all be luck can it?

Banned

DLM;3230442

not drinking tonight

need food first
drank far to many last night

Banned

danby jason;3230454

not drinking to night

Me or you?

Banned

DLM;3230442

sorry chicken didnt ssee it was you
:thumbsup:

Banned

danby jason;3230491

sorry chicken didnt ssee it was you :thumbsup:

We don't have Sky :-(

Original Poster

££ JASE ££;3230417

you lot only can't stand Man United cos they're so successful, and i mean … you lot only can't stand Man United cos they're so successful, and i mean in modern times before the scousers start bleating about the 1970's lol18 years isn't it since u last won the league? :roll:

yeah its 18 years since we won the league, but we have won a fair few other trophies

Banned

i dont have sky

im a virgin lol

Banned

danby jason;3230504

i dont have sky im a virgin lol

Me too :thumbsup:

Original Poster

on a different(ish) subject, on the new adverts for PES 2009 in the papers the Liverpool badge is shown and states that PES is the offical game of Liverpool FC

How come only Liverpool is the only club to do this? All the pics from the game show Barca players like Messi

The ad Ive seen is in the sports section of the times today if you wana see what im talking about

Banned

roryk83;3230503

yeah its 18 years since we won the league, but we have won a fair few … yeah its 18 years since we won the league, but we have won a fair few other trophies

and so have we you muppet

im holding 2 in my avatar and them bindippers haven't won the 1 stage right

Original Poster

danby jason;3230541

and so have we you muppet im holding 2 in my avatar and them bindippers … and so have we you muppet im holding 2 in my avatar and them bindippers haven't 1 of them

I didnt say you hadnt you muppet

And that European one we have won FIVE times

hope West Brom beat you and go ahead of you in the league:thumbsup:

danby jason;3230541

and so have we you muppet im holding 2 in my avatar and them bindippers … and so have we you muppet im holding 2 in my avatar and them bindippers haven't won the 1 stage right

you must have a laptop at old trafford:whistling:

roryk83;3230527

on a different(ish) subject, on the new adverts for PES 2009 in the … on a different(ish) subject, on the new adverts for PES 2009 in the papers the Liverpool badge is shown and states that PES is the offical game of Liverpool FCHow come only Liverpool is the only club to do this? All the pics from the game show Barca players like MessiThe ad Ive seen is in the sports section of the times today if you wana see what im talking about

I'm just looking at my copy of pes09, says on the back:

official merchandise(under man utd badge)

Official game of Liverpool football club(under a badge again)

Also official video game of the england football team

Banned

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg107/danbyjason/n1263630136_30009400_8386-2.jpg

merseydive trophy cabinet

Banned

mr miagi;3230576

you must have a laptop at old trafford:whistling:

Now, now Mr M, JD is my mancunian friend! x x

Original Poster

robtallica;3230589

I'm just looking at my copy of pes09, says on the back:official … I'm just looking at my copy of pes09, says on the back:official merchandise(under man utd badge)Official game of Liverpool football club(under a badge again)Also official video game of the england football team

I wonder why the advert only features the liverpool badge:? maybe they've printed different ads for the different cities but i seriously doubt it

anyway is the game any good? in two minds on whether to get it. i always get bored playing the AI and none of my mates like footy games, but ive got xbox live now so thinking i could play against other people online to keep it interesting

Banned

DLM;3230621

Now, now Mr M, JD is my mancunian friend! x x

cheers sweetheart :w00t:

mr m can go polish off

danby jason;3230649

cheers sweetheart :w00t:mr m can go polish off

ha ha:w00t:

Banned

[url]www.justin.tv%2Fhottdubber3[/url]

nope thats wrong

roryk83;3230629

I wonder why the advert only features the liverpool badge:? maybe … I wonder why the advert only features the liverpool badge:? maybe they've printed different ads for the different cities but i seriously doubt itanyway is the game any good? in two minds on whether to get it. i always get bored playing the AI and none of my mates like footy games, but ive got xbox live now so thinking i could play against other people online to keep it interesting

my xbox live experience was laggy to say the least....

Game seems great to me though I've loved all PES's, I love the new legend mode where you play just the one member of a team.

Some hate it though:thinking: (the game)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread414214048
    2. The PlayStation VR (PSVR) Thread861843
    3. Xiaomi Redmi Note 4/ 4X Q and A & Comments Page1253
    4. (heads up) Mini SNES price finally dropped on Amazon pre orders11

See more discussions