Another how much is it worth thread- Laptop?!

7 replies
Found 3rd Nov 2009
Just for an idea, I have a 6 month old Samsung Q310, and it only has a 13" screen, which is fine, but I need something a little bigger.

Specs -

P8600 2.4Ghz with 4MB Cache
4GB Ram
9200 M Nvidia Graphics
320GB HDD

I have just put genuine Windows 7 on it as well

Any ideas what its worth?

Im thinking £450 on ebay?

1. Misc
  2. Laptop
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Laptop
7 Comments

£400-£500 is a good bet powerful graphics for a laptop

Original Poster

Big T 721;6772717

£400-£500 is a good bet powerful graphics for a laptop

I think they are actually quite poor, supposed to be just as good as the intel 4500

aircanman;6772974

I think they are actually quite poor, supposed to be just as good as the … I think they are actually quite poor, supposed to be just as good as the intel 4500

really?? personly i swear by nvidia only ever used there cards and thats still good for a laptop what do you think it would be worth ?

aircanman;6772974

I think they are actually quite poor, supposed to be just as good as the … I think they are actually quite poor, supposed to be just as good as the intel 4500

You're wrong. The 9-series is much better than any of intels chips, and even if it's not, Nvidia's chips are more supported by games...

Original Poster

InfernoZeus;6774139

You're wrong. The 9-series is much better than any of intels chips, and … You're wrong. The 9-series is much better than any of intels chips, and even if it's not, Nvidia's chips are more supported by games...

Hmm, I always say the proof is in the pudding. And as I have owned both puddings, I would say that they are similar in output!

bout 4 bills

InfernoZeus;6774139

You're wrong. The 9-series is much better than any of intels chips, and … You're wrong. The 9-series is much better than any of intels chips, and even if it's not, Nvidia's chips are more supported by games...

Not really, this isn't an nVidia issue - it's just a bottom of the range integrated chip that's not designed for anything stressful and all of them are pretty similar right now.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Highway code and use of indicators (or lack thereof)4075
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769478
    3. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet2455
    4. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604812

See more discussions