Another immigrant granted permission to work

Banned 40 replies
42 Comments

Banned

cycleman;8706879

Be very careful, mention the word 'immigrant' in the uk and you'll be … Be very careful, mention the word 'immigrant' in the uk and you'll be branded a racist...........

Really?

They are bound to look abroad Manure no longer produce any English players

There owners on the other hand look for talent closer to home

Original Poster Banned

Marty1981;8706935

They are bound to look abroad Manure no longer produce any English … They are bound to look abroad Manure no longer produce any English playersThere owners on the other hand look for talent closer to home

the players we do have dont want to play for scum.....

*cough milner cough*

Banned

casparwhite;8706954

the players we do have dont want to play for scum.....*cough milner cough*

Maybe we'll just raid Leeds instead. Give you a couple of quid obviously...

]Thanks for the memories.

Supermod

...at least we have someone who will be paying taxes. :thumbsup:

Supermod

Marty1981;8706935

They are bound to look abroad Manure no longer produce any English … They are bound to look abroad Manure no longer produce any English playersThere owners on the other hand look for talent closer to home

24 of their 43 squad players from last season were British.

Banned

Can all the self opinionated full of themselves ****holes please leave the thread, this is about football.

Banned

cycleman;8706967

there isn't one but the very mention of the word brands you a racist by … there isn't one but the very mention of the word brands you a racist by the politcally correct insanity that we now live under

Are you a cartoon character?

magicjay1986;8707029

24 of their 43 squad players from last season were British.

and how many produced in the last few seasons?

Supermod

Marty1981;8707067

and how many produced in the last few seasons?

Why dont you check their reserves? Surely those that they have created in the past 15 years speak volumes for an English team and their successes. The list of top class British players is immense.

Why not criticise British teams like Arsenal who barely have a British player in their team.

magicjay1986;8707081

Why dont you check their reserves? Surely those that they have created in … Why dont you check their reserves? Surely those that they have created in the past 15 years speak volumes for an English team and their successes. The list of top class British players is immense. Why not criticise British teams like Arsenal who barely have a British player in their team.

All the "big" 4 are as bad as each other

and please can you expand on this list of Top class british players

Top class players to me are

Messi
Ronaldo
Rooney
Villa
Torres

which manutd kids fall into this bracket?

Banned

Is this their big signing of the summer?

Banned

magicjay1986;8707081

Why dont you check their reserves? Surely those that they have created in … Why dont you check their reserves? Surely those that they have created in the past 15 years speak volumes for an English team and their successes. The list of top class British players is immense. Why not criticise British teams like Arsenal who barely have a British player in their team.

because he clearly has an agenda and that wouldn't fit in with his tedius and flawed campaign

Banned

Marty1981;8707097

All the "big" 4 are as bad as each otherand please can you expand on this … All the "big" 4 are as bad as each otherand please can you expand on this list of Top class british playersTop class players to me areMessiRonaldoRooneyVillaTorreswhich manutd kids fall into this bracket?

pathetic.

Which kids from any team are in that class? The England flag in your avatar is comedy, you clearly have zero knowledge of football of any kind.

vibeone;8707106

because he clearly has an agenda and that wouldn't fit in with his tedius … because he clearly has an agenda and that wouldn't fit in with his tedius and flawed campaign

No agenda

just laugh when manutd fans accuse chelsea of buying the title but also produce very few homegrown players

vibeone;8707115

pathetic. Which kids from any team are in that class? The England flag in … pathetic. Which kids from any team are in that class? The England flag in your avatar is comedy, you clearly have zero knowledge of football of any kind.

There are 5 there and was merely commenting on Jays statement of producing top class players "The list of top class British players is immense"

Obviously your busted avatar was the result of a very poor bet......

Banned

Marty1981;8707129

No agenda just laugh when manutd fans accuse chelsea of buying the title … No agenda just laugh when manutd fans accuse chelsea of buying the title but also produce very few homegrown players

I laugh when I read the utter crap you posted above in the post before the quoted one.

Banned

Marty1981;8707139

There are 5 there and was merely commenting on Jays statement of … There are 5 there and was merely commenting on Jays statement of producing top class playersObviously your busted avatar was the result of a very poor bet......

Your entire post made absolutely no sense and proved absolutely nothing. I'm pretty sure even the United haters will accept that that specific post was utter rubbish.

vibeone;8707145

Your entire post made absolutely no sense and proved absolutely nothing. … Your entire post made absolutely no sense and proved absolutely nothing. I'm pretty sure even the United haters will accept that that specific post was utter rubbish.

Obviosly need to put in american slang now with you being a manutd fan?

Y'all produced no top class playas

comprende?

Banned

Marty1981;8707152

Obviosly need to put in american slang now with you being a manutd … Obviosly need to put in american slang now with you being a manutd fan?Y'all produced no top class playascomprende?

Good comeback. I give up. :roll::roll:

Supermod

Marty1981;8707097

All the "big" 4 are as bad as each otherand please can you expand on this … All the "big" 4 are as bad as each otherand please can you expand on this list of Top class british playersTop class players to me areMessiRonaldoRooneyVillaTorreswhich manutd kids fall into this bracket?

Yes, top class players...but as I have stated, top class British players.

Whilst not "reared", Manchester United have still opted to purchase British players as opposed to looking abroad. They have always have a collection of British players.

Pallister
Robson
Giggs
Scholes
Neville (few years back...)
Beckham

So when you say that the top 4 are just as bad as eachother, that is incorrect.

First team squad from last year:

Arsenal - 30 players and 5 (!!!!) British players
Chelsea - 41 players and 12 British
Liverpool - 40 players and 10 British players
Manchester United - 43 players and 24 British...

Manchester United had almost double the amount of British players in their team than the other "top 3".

I wont go in to the "reserves" but it is pretty much the same.

vibeone;8707145

Your entire post made absolutely no sense and proved absolutely nothing. … Your entire post made absolutely no sense and proved absolutely nothing. I'm pretty sure even the United haters will accept that that specific post was utter rubbish.

So then is jay right and the list of british players produced immense?

Or am i right and in recent years they have produce nothing just bought them

Pallister top class................................................. PMSL

and as for G Neville he is not even the best player in his family

Supermod

Marty1981;8707129

No agenda just laugh when manutd fans accuse chelsea of buying the title … No agenda just laugh when manutd fans accuse chelsea of buying the title but also produce very few homegrown players

...so, are you telling me that without Roman Abramovich we would see Chelsea winning the league as they have done?

Banned

WUM or idiot....you decide.

Supermod

Marty1981;8707173

So then is jay right and the list of british players produced immense?Or … So then is jay right and the list of british players produced immense?Or am i right and in recent years they have produce nothing just bought themPallister top class................................................. PMSLand as for G Neville he is not even the best player in his family

Pallister was top class.

Should I also thrown in to the equation Mark Hughes, Roy Keane and Steve Bruce?!

You really are uneducated.

Banned

magicjay1986;8707226

Pallister was stop class.Should I also thrown in to the equation Mark … Pallister was stop class.Should I also thrown in to the equation Mark Hughes, Roy Keane and Steve Bruce?!You really are uneducated.

Leave it dude, he thinks hes a footy fan, but he clearly has no knowledge what so ever. He's either a wind up merchant, or an uneducated fool. I hope the former, because otherwise its quite an embarrassing read.

Supermod

vibeone;8707247

Leave it dude, he thinks hes a footy fan, but he clearly has no knowledge … Leave it dude, he thinks hes a footy fan, but he clearly has no knowledge what so ever. He's either a wind up merchant, or an uneducated fool. I hope the former, because otherwise its quite an embarrassing read.

My thoughts exactly. Strong odds on uneducated fool.

oi who took my comment off about the union jack, see as i said we cant fly it, now we cant even talk about it, now who's being racist

magicjay1986;8707226

Pallister was top class.Should I also thrown in to the equation Mark … Pallister was top class.Should I also thrown in to the equation Mark Hughes, Roy Keane and Steve Bruce?!You really are uneducated.

The same steve bruce who played for gillingham and norwich 9 years first?(this must be why there are so many Norwich colours at manu games)

Roy keane from Forest?

Also Pallister was at Boro

even forgot to add Robson was at WBA

Buying is not producing

Chelsea buy good and top class players as do manutd

They now both produce next to nothing which for a club in massive debt is a road to ruin

For someone as educated on football as yourself Jay obviously this must be a rookie mistake

Guess your going to claim you produced rooney next?

Supermod

Marty1981;8707283

The same steve bruce who played for gillingham and norwich 9 years … The same steve bruce who played for gillingham and norwich 9 years first?(this must be why there are so many Norwich colours at manu games)Roy keane from Forest?Also Pallister was at BoroBuying is not producingChelsea buy good and top class players as do manutdThey now both produce next to nothing which for a club in massive debt is a road to ruinFor someone as educated on football as yourself Jay obviously this must be a rookie mistake

It was you that started the discussion on "produced". My point is that they still bring in British players to their team. Keep your opinions for the playground, kiddo.

Supermod

wickedteen;8707278

oi who took my comment off about the union jack, see as i said we cant … oi who took my comment off about the union jack, see as i said we cant fly it, now we cant even talk about it, now who's being racist

It quite possibly was off topic with others replying to it.

Marty1981;8707283

The same steve bruce who played for gillingham and norwich 9 years … The same steve bruce who played for gillingham and norwich 9 years first?(this must be why there are so many Norwich colours at manu games)Roy keane from Forest?Also Pallister was at Boroeven forgot to add Robson was at WBABuying is not producingChelsea buy good and top class players as do manutdThey now both produce next to nothing which for a club in massive debt is a road to ruinFor someone as educated on football as yourself Jay obviously this must be a rookie mistakeGuess your going to claim you produced rooney next?

Jonny Evans will be World Class one day, already looking the business.

I think a little bit of jealousy is showing in this thread.

Phil Neville is better than any player that Leeds ever produced

magicjay1986;8707310

It was you that started the discussion on "produced". My point is that … It was you that started the discussion on "produced". My point is that they still bring in British players to their team. Keep your opinions for the playground, kiddo.

Buying british buying foreign is buying the title my point was about producing players

anyone can buy players and win things but this leads to massive debts

paul_doh;8707337

Jonny Evans will be World Class one day, already looking the business.I … Jonny Evans will be World Class one day, already looking the business.I think a little bit of jealousy is showing in this thread.Phil Neville is better than any player that Leeds ever produced

Too right he is pal

Check my post history Leeds fan i am not Everton fan i am

Supermod

Marty1981;8707366

Buying british buying foreign is buying the title my point was about … Buying british buying foreign is buying the title my point was about producing playersanyone can buy players and win things but this leads to massive debts

...massive debts when they were buying the likes of Hughes, Pallister et al? No. You make no sense whatsoever.

Anyway, you didnt answer my question. Would Chelsea be where they are without Roman Abramovich?

magicjay1986;8707386

...massive debts when they were buying the likes of Hughes, Pallister et … ...massive debts when they were buying the likes of Hughes, Pallister et al? No. You make no sense whatsoever. Anyway, you didnt answer my question. Would Chelsea be where they are without Roman Abramovich?

No

Would Manutd be where they are without buying the best players?

Supermod

Marty1981;8707407

NoWould Manutd be where they are without buying the best players?

Answer me this..what is their success built on? Sir Alex Ferguson. No Roman Abramovich.

magicjay1986;8707417

Answer me this..what is their success built on? Sir Alex Ferguson. No … Answer me this..what is their success built on? Sir Alex Ferguson. No Roman Abramovich.

Both built on Money in past decade

Supermod

Marty1981;8707436

Both built on Money in past decade

...but how did they get there?!? The right way. Being managed incredibly well and not an immediate cash injection. A model club.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Foo fighters presale code.2728
    2. landlord trying to get tenant to purchase a new bed when the old one was al…1017
    3. Sim deal with EU calls11
    4. Skateboarding advice (beginner) 25/yo211

See more discussions