Groups

ANOTHER iphone unlock/jailbreak thread

Keep it simple ... got a iphone 3gs 3.1.3 locked to vodaphone and i want to unlock it possible yet ?

11 Comments

Am in exactly the same boat as you .......:whistling:

Original Poster

electriclinux;8551797

http://www.programmerfish.com/jailbreak-ipod-touch-2g-3g-untethered-firmware-3-1-3/yes, easy almost noob proof.

Thats to jailbreak, i want to unlock lol

bargaincrazy09;8551936

Thats to jailbreak, i want to unlock lol

Always thought jailbreaking automatically unlocked?

If you have upgraded to 3.1.3 then you can only downgrade your Iphone 3g/3gS but you CANNOT Unlock it since baseband remains same even after downgrading.
    Why did you update?

Original Poster

electriclinux;8552026

If you have upgraded to 3.1.3 then you can only downgrade your Iphone … If you have upgraded to 3.1.3 then you can only downgrade your Iphone 3g/3gS but you CANNOT Unlock it since baseband remains same even after downgrading.Why did you update?

I didnt, got a brand new vodaphone contract today and it came with 3.1.3 on it, i was proper gutted when i realised, and i cant even take it back as its phones4u !!

Wait then.

OS4 comes out next month, and the JB will come with unlock feature.

Original Poster

Cool thanks guys

don't fancy a swap with a 8GB 3G officially unlocked (plus cash of course)??

bargaincrazy09;8552094

I didnt, got a brand new vodaphone contract today and it came with 3.1.3 … I didnt, got a brand new vodaphone contract today and it came with 3.1.3 on it, i was proper gutted when i realised, and i cant even take it back as its phones4u !!

In the same position, subscribing.....

Are we talking choice of:

Pay circa £20 to unlock, or unlock for free via jailbreak?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Need help with home Internet dropping out please45
      2. Sky Box Sets Help11
      3. What will £250 get me second hand mobile11
      4. Iphone 7 - What Case?612

See more discussions